Brewery Restaurant Brings Back Award-Winning Fall Favorite Lager and Introduces New Specials at Restaurants Nationwide
Prost to Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery and celebrate its 25th anniversary with the return of its annual Rocktoberfest brew and featured menu for a limited-time at its 29 restaurants across the country. To further celebrate, Rock Bottom will be hosting special tapping parties at all locations where one guest will have the chance to win a giveaway for free Brewery Nachos for a year.*
From Sept. 13 through Oct. 16, guests can enjoy Rock Bottom’s award-winning Rocktoberfest, an Oktoberfest-style beer with a rich, toasted malt character and a subtle hop finish. In addition, Rock Bottom will introduce its Apple & Cranberry Rum Soda, a new signature cocktail featuring Bacardi Silver, DeKuyper Apple Pucker, cranberry juice and sour with a splash of soda.
“We are excited to invite our guests to stop in during our annual Rocktoberfest celebration at the height of our 25th anniversary and introduce them to our award-winning lager accompanied by craveable brewhouse favorites like our Rocktoberfest Combo,” said Stan Frankenthaler, chief officer of food, beverage and strategic supply for CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc. “There’s no better time to share food and enjoy an engaging craft beer experience where you can connect with family and friends. Come in and celebrate a tradition that is over two decades in the making with your local brewer and team.
Rock Bottom’s limited-time menu of Oktoberfest-inspired recipes will include:
- Rocktoberfest Combo – A classic combination of Rock Bottom’s jalapeño cheddar pretzel bites, cheddar bratwurst skewers, and santa fe fries with spinach dip and smoky mustard.
- Brewery Nachos with Chicken – Our signature appetizer topped with chicken, black beans, cheddar & pepper jack cheeses, tomatoes, jalapeños, red onions and cilantro. Served with salsa.
- Drunken Ribeye – A 12 oz. Ribeye steak topped with our dark ale sauce, crimini mushrooms and bacon. Served with garlic potato wedges and bacon garlic brussel sprouts.
- Cheddar Brat Sausage Platter – Three cheddar bratwursts with garlic potato wedges and bacon garlic brussel sprouts.
- Fish & Chips – A Rock Bottom classic! Our own beer-battered cod served golden brown with french fries, apple coleslaw and housemade cajun remoulade.
For additional details about Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, please visit www.rockbottom.com.
*Visit http://www.rockbottom.com/locations to find the nearest location with details on the tapping parties.