Arooga’s Premieres Seven Limited Time Burger Offerings at All Central Penn. Locations, Starting at $9.99; Bacon Grind Burgers Will Be Part of New Menu at Upcoming Connecticut Location
Arooga’s is saying bye bye to resolutions season, hello to seven new Bacon Grind Burgers.
Launching this week, Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar, the Harrisburg, Penn.-born and based award-winning full-service casual restaurant and bar with nine locations in Central Pennsylvania, is offering guests these unique new creations, starting at $9.99 and are available for a limited time at all Arooga’s locations:
- The Original Bacon Grind Cheeseburger – Arooga’s soon to-be-famous Bacon Grind Burger topped with cheese and finished with lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickle
- Breakfast Grind Burger – Melted American cheese, fried egg, Applewood smoked bacon between a Belgian waffle & served with maple syrup
- BBQ Bacon Grind Burger – The sweet & smoky taste of Arooga’s award-winning Hickory Smoked Honey BBQ sauce smothered over melted Pepperjack cheese for a kick
- The Bacon Boss Grind Burger – A Bacon Grind Burger with MORE bacon & topped with our house made chipotle ketchup, Hellman’s Mayo and American cheese
- Smoked Gouda Grind Burger – A one-of-a-kind Bacon Grind Burger topped with horseradish mayo, smoked Gouda cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickle
- The “Signature” Bacon Grind Burger – Features Melted Ghost Jack cheese, creamy guacamole and finished with a fried egg
- The Big Man Grind Burger – Two Bacon Grind Burgers, Cheddar, American, Swiss and Provolone cheeses, MORE bacon, Arooga’s Cajun Ranch Sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onion and pickle
The Bacon Grind Burgers will also be available, as part of Arooga’s new menu, at the brand’s upcoming location in Uncasville, Connecticut, planned for a March opening as part of the 15-unit franchise agreement with Mohegan Tribe for the New England area.
“Arooga’s simply loves to blow our guests’ minds with innovative food, especially wings and burgers, and our new Bacon Grind Burgers will do just that,” Huether, Jr. continued. “We have always had a ‘Why Not’ attitude in the kitchen. If it’s cool and tastes great, it’s going to end up on the Arooga’s menu.”Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is an innovative full-service casual restaurant and bar with a sports and entertainment focus that combines exceptional food and beverages, with unique concepts, and proprietary operational strategies. Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar was founded in July 2008, and currently operates nine corporate locations in Central Pennsylvania. Now, its founders are taking the “unique sports and entertainment restaurant & bar” concept national and are offering franchising opportunities to qualified multi-unit candidates. For more information, contact Keith Swade, Franchise Development, at 215-450-9388 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, visit the company’s web site at www.aroogas.com.