Arooga’s Kick-Off Events Feature 50%-Off at all Central Pennsylvania Locations
Arooga’s is greeting fall and the heart of football season with a new menu that continues the brand’s focus on clean and wholesome ingredients and is celebrating it with launch events that will allow guests to sample the entire menu for half price at all of its Central Pennsylvania locations.
The 50% off launch events happens tomorrow, September 20, 2016 from 11 am to 9 pm at all Arooga’s Central Pennsylvania locations except York and September 21, also from 11 to 9, only at the York restaurant. Arooga’s franchise locations in Uncasville, CT and Warwick, RI are also launching the new menu but will be not be hosting a discounting event.
Earlier this year, Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar took a big next step in expanding healthier eating alternatives for its guests with items that feature organic produce items, expanded vegetarian options, and hormone and antibiotic-free Wagyu Kobe burgers and chicken breasts.
According to Gary Huether, Jr., Arooga’s co-founder and president, it’s all part of Arooga’s plan to continue breaking the mold of the traditional sports bar. All 13 Arooga’s locations are accredited through the GREAT Kitchens Gluten-Free Training Program of Beyond Celiac (formerly named the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness). More than 50 of Arooga’s menu items are gluten-free or offer gluten-free options, including several beers and ciders.
“We’ve never been a typical sports bar and restaurant when it comes to our food. We take our offerings very seriously. We are still the best place on earth to watch sports, drink beer and eat wings, but we stay committed to providing guests with clean and wholesome choices,” said Huether, Jr., “With this menu launch, our second this year, Arooga’s will continue to upgrade our ingredients. And we’re thrilled to let our guests try the new or updated items for a special price on our respective menu launch days.”
Arooga’s new and updated menu items will feature the following:
- Super Food Salad — Super salad made with super fresh ingredients: USDA organic baby spinach topped with edamame beans, sliced almonds, crumbled goat cheese, dried cranberries, and shredded carrots, Served with healthy Pomegranate Acai vinaigrette on the side.
- Kinda’ Cobb Salad — Fresh ingredients including hand cut USDA organic romaine lettuce, cucumbers, crispy bacon, and hard-boiled cage-free eggs served “cobb-like” with fire roasted corn, edamame beans, sliced almonds, crumbled goat cheese, and shredded carrots, served with healthy Pomegranate Acai dressing on the side.
- The Original Chicken Sandwich — Breaded and fried antibiotic-free chicken breast topped with Arooga’s signature Cajun ranch sauce, shredded lettuce, and pickle slices served on a fresh brioche bun.
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich — Breaded and fried antibiotic-free chicken breast topped with spicy ghost pepper cheese, red pepper relish, and roasted Poblano mayo served on a fresh brioche bun.
- The Clubhouse — Deli ham and turkey, Applewood smoked bacon, guacamole, Roma tomatoes, and green leaf lettuce served on toasted USDA organic multigrain bread slices spread with bacon mayo.
- Chicken & Rib combo — Tender, slow cooked Danish ribs served with a grilled antibiotic-free chicken breast, both glazed with award-winning Hickory Smoked Honey BBQ sauce, and served with natural cut fries and house-made coleslaw on the side.
- Salmon BLT — Juice salmon fillet topped with Applewood smoked bacon, Roma tomatoes, green leaf lettuce, and bacon mayo served on toasted USDA organic multigrain bread.
- BBQ Salmon Fillet — Fresh, boutique Faroe Island salmon fillet baked with our award-winning Hickory Smoked Honey BBQ sauce and served with our USDA organic quinoa rice blend and edamame beans.
- Spicy Blackened Salmon and Shrimp — Sustainably raised, completely antibiotic-free, top quality Faroe Island salmon fillet, grilled and blackened with mouthwatering shrimp, and served with quinoa rice blend and edamame beans.
- Spicy Blackened Chicken & Shrimp Alfredo — Cavatappi pasta tossed with creamy, USDA organic Alfredo sauce, topped with grilled & blackened antibiotic-free chicken breast, juicy shrimp, broccoli crowns, and finished with shaved parmesan cheese.
In addition, Arooga’s has replaced Angus beef hot dogs with antibiotic & nitrate free Wagyu Beef Hot Dogs and its Baby-back ribs with Danish ribs, that are all natural, minimally processed and free of artificial ingredients and growth hormones. Arooga’s new ice cream is made from cows raised without antibiotics, is additive and preservative free, and churned locally in Harrisburg, Pa by Urban Churn. Finally, Central Pennsylvania Arooga’s will feature “Straight Up” Cold Brew Organic Coffee from a roaster in West Chester, Pa, and organic iced teas.
Arooga’s 50% off menu promotion is applicable toward regularly priced food items only. Dine-in only. Beverage or alcohol purchases are not included in discount and beverage must be purchased to qualify for discount. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts. Offer valid at participating Pennsylvania Arooga’s locations 11am-9pm on September 20th only (York location will host promotion September 21st only).
Since opening its first restaurant in Harrisburg, PA in 2008, Arooga’s has strived to offer its guests the ultimate sports bar experience by offering the latest trends in technology and service, and has also paved the way for sports bars everywhere to offer guests healthy dining alternatives by sourcing clean ingredients that are free of antibiotics and hormones, and in many cases certified organic. Arooga’s currently has three franchise locations in operation, with locations in New Jersey, Florida, and Massachusetts currently under construction.
Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar is an innovative full-service casual restaurant and bar with a sports and entertainment focus that combines exceptional food and beverages, with unique concepts, and proprietary operational strategies. Arooga’s Grille House & Sports Bar was founded in July 2008, and currently has franchise agreements for nearly 100 locations in the Eastern U.S. Arooga’s offers franchising opportunities for their “unique sports and entertainment restaurant & bar” concept to qualified multi-unit candidates. For more information, visit www.aroogas.com, or contact Keith Swade, Director of Franchise Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.