ComplianceMetrix, LLC, an enterprise provider of cloud-based compliance, risk and quality management solutions, announced today that Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. (BBI) has been successfully launched on its Supply Chain Management solution SupplyChainMetrix (SMX).
BBI will leverage SupplyChainMetrix to manage supply chain transparency, compliance and quality in their continued delivery of exceptional food in close to 1,500 restaurants.
“The Supply Chain Management solution from CMX provides BBI a common management platform for all our suppliers, products and quality and compliance programs across the globe. It gives us the tools we need to provide better oversight of our suppliers, as well as a new level of integration, automation and consistency that will allow us to scale our quality efforts as we continue to grow rapidly.” said Lindy Miller, Sr. Director Supply Chain Quality & Product Innovation, Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.
The primary benefits include:
- A single system to manage all of BBI’s suppliers, facilities, contacts, and documents.
- Change Management controls for partner updates to ensure integrity and completeness of partner data.
- An automated and streamlined approval process for Supplier Onboarding.
- The ability for BBI to manage their Product Specifications across all concepts across the globe.
- Ability to conduct Facility Audits on mobile devices.
- Automated Corrective and Preventative Action Plans for suppliers.
- Task Management and work orchestration for all critical processes.
- Automated audit trails for compliance, history and recordkeeping.
“It’s been an honor to work with BBI and we’re excited to be playing an instrumental role in their brand objectives. The team at BBI has strong commitment and clear vision for achieving transparency, quality and safety throughout their global supply chain. They have been a great partner, and the collaboration between our organizations has resulted in some important enhancements to our product offering. We look forward to continuing the partnership in the coming phases.” said Mitch Porche, President and CEO, ComplianceMetrix, LLC.
Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLMN), which includes Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, is one of the world’s largest casual dining companies with close to 1,500 restaurants throughout 48 states, Puerto Rico, Guam and 22 countries internationally.
ComplianceMetrix (CMX) helps the world’s largest brands achieve Operational Excellence in Compliance, Risk and Quality. It’s the only solution designed to protect brands and drive sustainable performance, through intelligent automation that combines compliance, quality and operational activities into a single operating platform.
ComplianceMetrix is a registered trademark of RequirementsLive, LLC.