Restaurants Salute Veterans and Active Duty Military with Choice of Free Menu Items on November 11
On Veterans Day, and every day, Bob Evans restaurants are honored to serve veterans and active duty military personnel with fresh, never frozen sausage, real hand-cracked eggs from local farmers, and freshly prepared food. This year, the restaurant will honor veterans with a choice of select free breakfast items on November 11, 2015 at all Bob Evans restaurants.
“We’re honored to serve the men and women who have given tirelessly to serve in the U.S. armed forces by offering a choice of free farm-fresh menu items all day long on November 11,” said John Fisher, executive vice president of Bob Evans Restaurants. “These heroes have sacrificed so much for our country and providing them a delicious and fresh meal is a small token of our gratitude and a way of saying thank you on such an important day.”
Veterans and active duty military personnel have the choice of the following menu items to eat for free on Veterans Day:
- Stack of Hotcakes (Buttermilk or Multigrain) – A stack of four fluffy hotcakes served with warm syrup
- Fresh Baked Brioche French Toast – Two griddled slices of rich, house-baked Brioche bread, dipped in real egg batter made with natural vanilla and cinnamon, then griddled to golden-brown
- Sunrise Breakfast – Two eggs cooked-to-order, served with choice of hash browns, home fries or grits, and freshly baked bread
- Country Biscuit Breakfast – A fresh baked buttermilk biscuit topped with one egg cooked-to-order, fresh never frozen sausage, creamy country gravy and shredded cheddar cheese. The dish is served with a choice of hash browns, home fries or grits
- Mini Sampler Breakfast – One egg cooked-to-order with a choice of hash browns, home fries or grits. It’s served with two fresh never frozen sausage links or thick bacon strips and freshly baked bread
Company founder Bob Evans was a veteran, having served in the U.S. Army during World War II in several posts. He was inducted into the Army in January 1945. In 2010, the late Bob Evans was inducted into the Ohio Veterans Hall of Fame.
Guests wishing to enjoy a free meal on Veterans Day must provide proof of service. Eligible identification includes a U.S. Uniformed Services (current or retired) Identification Card, a current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES), or a Veterans’ organization card (American Legion or VFW, for example). Guests wearing a military uniform on Veterans Day also are eligible.
For more information and for local restaurant hours, visit http://www.BobEvans.com.