Fans to enjoy $6 scratch-made meatballs on tournament days, with chance to win $1,000 Grand Prize
With the annual college basketball tournament just days from tipoff, Brick House Tavern + Tap is going “Balls to the Wall” to make the game-watching experience even more invigorating.
Brick House restaurants nationwide are serving up their “Meatball Madness” promotion each day of the men’s basketball tournament, featuring $6 scratch-made meatballs, including their new “Starting 5” meatballs. The Starting 5 includes one sample of each unique Brick House meatball flavor –
- Drunken Pork – Homemade with ground pork meatballs, bacon, buttermilk, Tabasco with whiskey BBQ glaze, jalapeno bacon cornbread and fried shallots;
- Greek Keftedes – Lamb and beef meatballs made from scratch, mint cucumber tzatziki on crostini with basil pesto, goat cheese, baby arugula and creamy balsamic;
- Classic – Ground beef and pork, spicy basil marinara sauce, grated parmesan, a freshly breaded parmesan panko mozzarella cheese stick and a fresh baguette;
- Buffalo Chicken – Tossed in Frank’s Hot Sauce and topped with bleu cheese dressing; and,
- High Life Brat – Pork and veal meatballs cooked in Miller High Life beer and cracked mustard sauce, caramelized onions and a soft pretzel.
In addition, guests who order either the Starting 5 or individual meatballs will receive a “ticket stub” they may complete to enter to win a $100 Brick House gift card (one winner per location). One winner from each restaurant will be chosen to win the Grand Prize: A $1,000 American Express gift card!
“There’s no better place to watch all the college hoops action than Brick House, and with our Meatball Madness promotion, you have even more reason to stop by to enjoy our innovative menu, choose from our selection of more than 80 beers and even take your shot at winning some big bucks,” said David Catalano, brand president of Brick House Tavern + Tap. “You can’t beat our $6 meatballs and completing our ticket stub is a whole lot easier than filling out your brackets.”
Brick House’s Meatball Madness promotion begins March 17 and runs on tournament game days only through the April 6 championship.
Part of the Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: IRG) portfolio of restaurants, Brick House Tavern + Tap features a unique menu of American classics with a twist, specialty cocktails and more than 80 beers and beer cocktails, served up with its own blend of personalized hospitality. At more than 20 locations across the U.S., the elevated next-generation tavern atmosphere is complete with 30+ HD flat screen TVs, soft leather recliners with built-in TV trays and outdoor dining. For more information, go to brickhousetavernandtap.com.