BRIO Tuscan Grille, an upscale affordable restaurant serving authentic cuisine inspired by northern Italy, is excited to announce that its new Fall Menu is now available at all locations nationwide. For a limited time only, guests may choose from seasonally-inspired dishes highlighting fresh, flavorful ingredients that are at their peak during the autumn season.
“At BRIO, we pride ourselves on continuing to offer new items featuring a unique variety of seasonal flavors and ingredient combinations to our guests,” said Chef Alison Peters, BRIO chef & culinary director.
The new fall menu items feature made-from-scratch BRIO originals on the lunch, dinner and brunch menus including:
- Pesce Piccata – Wild caught cod, toasted almonds, lemons, capers, roasted garlic sauce, angel hair tossed with roasted vegetable
- Braised Beef Pappardelle – Rosemary pappardelle, crimini mushrooms, roasted carrots, red onions, tomato porcini sauce
- Crispy Chicken Salad – Romano crusted chicken, tricolore lettuce, marinated kale, farro, tomatoes, feta, cucumbers, orzo, croutons, Tuscan Italian dressing
- Tuscan Kale Caesar – Chicken or grilled salmon, tricolore lettuce, marinated kale, pancetta, tomatoes, chopped egg, croutons, parmesan, Caesar dressing
- BRIO Brunch Burger – Cage free fried egg, applewood bacon, provolone, housemade tomato jam, arugula and fries
- Tuscan Brunch Bowl – Sausage, quinoa, kale, crimini mushrooms, zucchini, cage free sunny side up eggs, tomatoes, parmesan, Sriracha mayo
Also introduced on the seasonal menu are two specialty cocktails:
- Mango Grigio – Pinto Grigio, Captain Morgan Rum, ginger beer, orange juice and mango syrup, served on the rocks
- Gin & Ginger – Hendrick’s Gin, ginger syrup, citrus juice and soda, served on the rocks
BRIO Tuscan Grille offers savory appetizers, flavorful entrées and decadent desserts, similar to what one would find in a classic Tuscan steakhouse. The chef-driven concept specializes in delicious, northern Italian cuisine with an emphasis on the finest and freshest ingredients available. Designed by BRIO Chef & Culinary Director, Chef Alison Peters, the menu features a wide variety of award-winning dishes including grilled and oven-roasted steaks, fresh fish, made-to-order pastas, bruschetta and flatbreads.
To view the full menu and for a list of locations, visit www.BrioItalian.com.
BRIO (meaning “lively” or “full of life”) is a “polished casual” restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, “Tuscan Grille” is descriptive in the menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO’s philosophy is “to eat well, is to live well;” which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO! Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. For more information, visit www.brioitalian.com.