The fast-growing sports restaurant franchise, Buffalo Wings & Rings knows how to make game night and any time a win for everyone. The brand is rolling out its new menu featuring BW&R favorites plus several new tastes and flavor combinations of salads, burgers, sandwiches and quesadillas. Leading the new lineup is an expanded selection of appetizers perfect for sharing during the big game.
“We’ve made it simple for customers to enjoy game night with good friends and great food,” said Roger David, CEO of Buffalo Wings & Rings. “New flavorful appetizers perfect for sharing at your favorite community restaurant to gather, visit and just have fun.”
Recognized by National Restaurant Association’s Chef Survey: What’s Hot in 2012? food and beer pairings are expected to be a trend in 2012. Meeting the needs of today’s discerning taste palette, BW&R offers the perfect food and beer pairings for game night and beyond. New menu items and suggested pairings include:
Barbeque Chicken Quesadilla with Budweiser
- An American twist on a south-of-the-border classic, this new quesadilla features a whole wheat tortilla and grilled chicken, fresh cilantro, red onions and Cheddar Jack with BW&R’s signature barbeque sauce and dipped in delicious Ranch dressing, making it a perfect complement for the classic crisp and clean all-American beer.
Chicken and Black Bean Egg Roll with Hoegaarden
- Filled with a savory mix of black beans, chicken and cheese, and served with our new Sweet Thai Chili sauce for dipping, these zesty egg rolls pair nicely with Hoegaarden’s soft-bodied, sweet and sour citrus tones.
Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wings with Landshark
- The newest flavor added to BW&R‘s unique saucing system offers an exotic sweet and spicy kick that balances well with Landsharks’s island-style Caribbean lager brewed with a complex blend of hop varieties offering a distinct taste.
Roasted Garlic Chicken Wings with Shock Top
- Fresh, crisp taste combination from our meaty and savory garlic chicken wings pairs perfectly with the lightly- spiced Belgian-style wheat ale brewed with real orange, lemon and lime peels.
Big Pepper Burger with Beck’s
- Bursting with flavor from grilled jalapenos, banana and red peppers, fire roasted tomato salsa and melted pepper jack cheese, this new burger pairs flawlessly with this mild German lager that is sweet and soft-balanced with a clean, dry hop finfish.
Philly Steak with Stella Artois
- Grilled slices of garlic-seasoned sirloin steak smothered with onion, peppers and cheese sauce pair uniquely with this slightly sweet European pilsner that accentuates the richness of the BW&R Philly Steak without overwhelming the balance of flavors.
BW&R partners with its longtime supplier Anheuser-Busch® to provide these high quality beverage options alongside its new menu to ensure the perfect taste experience.
The brand’s signature wings continue to be the center of the menu with a unique saucing system of 45 flavors and heat combinations. Big, meaty and fresh, never frozen, BW&R’s wings are always served in china bowls and doused in one of its signature sauces.
The brand is aggressively rolling out its new menu during 2012 and reflects the brand’s recent revitalized food and restaurant experience. The new menu is available now in Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, North Carolina, North Dakota, and Texas area restaurants.
“Our new menu reflects nearly a year of customer research, development and testing to ensure we’re presenting the best products possible to the loyal BW&R customer and beyond,” said David. “We tapped the expertise of an executive chef and gained insight from longtime customers across the marketplace, so we are confident our new menu appeals to every member of the family.”
Established in 1984, the franchise has always been committed to giving customers the absolute finest wings in America. Over the years, the brand has pioneered and perfected the art of homemade sauces and fresh wings, with a community-focused model that connects the brand to its customer through a shared purpose. Now, the brand celebrates this success and works to further evolve to meet the needs of a families and wing connoisseurs in more than 52 locations across 13 different states. For more information, visit www.buffalowingsandrings.com or call 270-874-5200. Connect with Buffalo Wings & Rings on Facebook. GREAT FOOD. NO BULL.