Carvel Cookie Butter sweeps the nation with its newest flavor in soft ice cream
Carvel…America’s Freshest Ice Cream joins forces with Lotus Biscoff, Europe’s favorite cookie with coffee, to debut a new flavor innovation inspired by Cookie Butter – one of the latest food trends delighting dessert lovers across the country. Carvel’s Cookie Butter Soft Ice Cream made with Lotus Biscoff is now available for a limited time through May 28.
Cookie Butter is the irresistibly creamy, spreadable treat made from crushed Lotus Biscoff (speculoos) cookies. Carvel is kicking off ‘Ice Cream Season 2017’ by bringing this unique flavor profile to life in delicious new ways with an exciting array of frozen offerings, including:
- Cookie Butter Soft Ice Cream – premium soft ice cream blended with Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter
- Cookie Butter Scooped Ice Cream – hand-scooped Cookie Butter ice cream mixed with caramel and Lotus Biscoff cookie crumbles
- Cookie Butter Sundae Dasher – layers of Cookie Butter Soft Ice Cream, caramel and Lotus Biscoff cookie crumbles, topped with whipped cream, drizzled with caramel and dusted with more cookie crumbles
- Cookie Butter Shake – Cookie Butter Soft Ice Cream blended with Lotus Biscoff cookie crumbles into a thick shake
- Cookie Butter Flying Saucer – Cookie Butter Soft Ice Cream sandwiched between two chocolate crackers
Guests will have the opportunity to try the tasty new flavor for FREE on Carvel’s annual Free Cone Day, which will take place on Thursday, April 27 from 3-8 p.m. ET at participating shoppes nationwide.
“Our new Cookie Butter Soft Ice Cream is the perfect marriage of two universally loved treats,” said Scott Colwell, President of Carvel. “Carvel is always on the look-out for noteworthy food trends to translate into ice cream flavors. When cookie butter started to take off in the U.S., we knew it was something special. Now, we’re thrilled to be the first to offer this delectable flavor in scooped and premium soft ice cream.”
Lotus Biscoff Cookie Butter is the irresistible, spreadable version of Lotus Biscoff cookies, a Belgian specialty. Delectably crunchy, with a caramelized flavor, Lotus Biscoff cookies feature a unique palate of sweet and spice. For more background on Lotus Biscoff Cookies and Cookie Butter, visit Biscoff.com.
For more details on Carvel Cookie Butter and to stay connected to all things Carvel, follow the brand on Twitter and Instagram at @CarvelIceCream, like it on Facebook at www. facebook.com/CarvelIceCream, follow on Snapchat at @CarvelSnaps, or visit Carvel.com.