The National Restaurant Association’s 4th Annual Restaurant Innovation Summit Focuses on Taking Restaurants into the Future
The National Restaurant Association announced an all-star lineup for its 4th annual Restaurant Innovation Summit (RIS) happening September 13-15 in Austin, TX. The Summit promises to showcase some of the most disruptive technologies moving the industry forward.
“The National Restaurant Association has long been a leader in hosting the industry’s most groundbreaking events while introducing operators to ground-breaking innovations that are ushering restaurants into the future,” said Barbara Polk, Chief Administrative Officer and Acting Head of Marketing and Member Engagement for the Association. “Our Restaurant Innovation Summit is no exception. Each year, RIS showcases some of the most disruptive technologies in foodservice and hospitality. With a focus on concepts like virtual restaurants , this year will be our best Summit yet. Come for the basics – stay for the future.”
The three-day conference will focus on the following topics:
- Robotics and automation
- Innovations in digital and audio ordering
- On-demand delivery
- Music licensing, cybersecurity and payments
- Evaluating tech solutions like a venture capitalist
- Utilizing technology in training
- Building a collaborative workplace culture between IT and marketing
Speaker highlights include:
- Dunkin’ Brands discussing mobile consumers
- Wingstop chatting chatbots
- Think Food Group strategizing tech choices
- Amazon showcasing the future in audio ordering
The Summit will also feature a new session on utilizing the creative success of Pokémon Go to attract potential customers.
To view the full Summit agenda and speaker list click here.