Pacific’s Edge at Hyatt Carmel Highlands,120 Highlands Drive, Carmel, culinary team announced today a special Valentine’s Day menu available Tuesday, February 14th. Valentine’s Day is a day to express your love, and to celebrate the spirit of love. Executive Chef Matt Bolton, Pastry Chef Gina Scalla, Wine Director Paul Fried and Restaurant Manager Jacques Melac have created a tantalizing menu sure to make the day extra special. Diners will choose one menu item for each course.
- Oyster Trio island creek- Massachusetts, Rockefeller kumamoto- Humbolt bay, chilled, ginger mignonette belon- wild, maine, sous vide, fennel pollen
- Hawaiian Kampachi lotus root, citurs coriander blossom, santa barbara uni, yuzu emulsion
- Heart of Palm Carpaccio pickled chanterelle, rocola arugula, parmigiano reggiano, perigord truffle
- Dayboat Scallop sunchoke pureé, watercress, blood orange emulsion
- Crispy Sweetbreads cauliflower gratin, chanterelle, truffle emulsion
- Foie Gras Trio foie blond ~ black truffle «tuber melanosporum» seared ~ vanilla rum poached pineapple torchon ~ quince purée
- Colorado Lamb Rib-Eye beurre rouge, «pommes dauphine», porcini, thyme jus
- John Dory Dungeness crab, truffle gnocchi, Swiss chard, chardonnay sauce
- Veal Costelleta Chop truffled chanterelle, parmesan potato gratin, bloomsdale spinach, sauce bordelaise
- Warm Chocolate Tart chocolate feuilletine, lime, raspberry coulis, passionfruit ice cream
- Red Velvet Cake white chocolate mousse, chocolate pearls, champagne sabayon
- Meyer Lemon Parfait lemon curd, citrus, almond streusel, blood orange sherbet
The cost is $125 per person plus tax and gratuity or $175 per person plus tax and gratuity with wine pairings. Reservations -recommended. Please contact Pacific’s Edge at (831) 622-5445 or visit www.pacificsedge.com.
Pacific’s Edge is an award winning, glass-walled restaurant with spectacular ocean vistas. Our “California Coastal” cuisine provides the freshest local ingredients, meats and seafood, with dishes that meld a seasonal focus with sophisticated comfort food in a convivial ambiance that makes it appealing for everyday dining or any special occasion. Pacific’s Edge has received AAA 4 Diamond awards year after year, and has been named one of the Top 100 Restaurants in the United States by Zagat and one of the Top Ten Restaurants with a View by USA Today. Wine Spectator has lauded our wine list throughout the years with both Grand and Best of Award of Excellence awards.