Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands Presence in Tennessee and Offers Free Chicken Salad for A Year
Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be expanding in Tennessee with its first location in Hendersonville. The new restaurant will open on Monday, Jan.9 and is located on 217 Indian Lake Blvd. This company-owned location marks the fourth Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Tennessee.
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant:
- Monday, Jan.9 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year – The first guest will win one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive a large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month.*
- Tuesday, Jan.10 – Tote-ally Tuesday – The first 50 guests at the opening and the first 50 guests at 6 p.m. will receive a free, limited edition Chicken Salad Chick tote bag.
- Wednesday, Jan.11 – Water Bottle Wednesday – The first 100 guests to spend at least $30 will receive a complimentary Chicken Salad Chick water bottle.**
- Thursday, Jan.12 – Thirsty Thursday – The first 100 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free large drink and a Chick Coozie.
- Friday, Jan.13 – Free Scoop Friday – The first 100 customers will receive a free scoop of Classic Carol chicken salad.
- Saturday, Jan.14 – Kids Eat Free Saturday – Kids will receive one free kids meal with the purchase of a Chick Special.***
“To kick off the start of 2017, we are thrilled to announce the opening of our second Nashville-area restaurant as we continue to grow the Chicken Salad Chick brand across the Southeast,” said Scott Deviney, chief operating officer of Chicken Salad Chick. “We look forward to further propelling our brand’s presence in Tennessee and are eager to serve the vibrant, thriving community of Hendersonville with our custom-fit chicken salad experience and southern hospitality.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has more than 60 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Hendersonville will be open Monday – Saturday from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call 615-447-3006. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age and are required to download the CravingCredits app.
**Limit 1 per customer per $30 order.
***Must be 12 years of age or under.
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad with heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has more than 60 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the 2015 March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Chicken Salad Chick also ranked #37 on Inc.’s annual list of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.