Award-Winning Chicken Wing Concept Debuts Enhanced Menu; Offering Free Wing Sauce with Every Order
Just in time to ring in the New Year, East Coast Wings + Grill is unveiling its newest menu offerings as well as providing guests with a new pricing structure.
Beginning on Tuesday, December 6, the popular North Carolina casual dining franchise will no longer be charging .99 per wing sauce. Instead, guests will receive one free flavor for up to 15 wings ordered and two free flavors for every 25-plus wings ordered. To complement the updated pricing, East Coast Wings + Grill is introducing Drunken Apple, Mixed Berry and Tikka Masala as the newest wing flavors to the existing robust selection.
Further, to celebrate the upcoming year, East Coast Wings + Grill is providing guests with an array of new innovative creations catering to all dayparts. With 16 new items ranging from salads to sharable dips to sandwiches, some highlights include:
- ECWG Triple Dip, $9.99 – This soon to be favorite features a sampling of the delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip, Basil Hummus and Spinach Dip, served with a duo of tortilla and pita chips.
- Fresh Spinach Salad, $8.99 – A pile of fresh baby spinach leaves topped with feta cheese, dried cranberries and walnuts, complemented with a side of raspberry vinaigrette of your choice dressing.
- Au Jus Serious, $9.99 – A heaping portion of thinly slice tender roast beef topped with melted provolone cheese stuffed in a warm crispy flatbread and served with a side of Au Jus for dipping.
- Avocado and Chicken Flatbread, $10.99 – Flatbread topped with fresh grilled chicken breast chunks, mozzarella cheese, diced roma tomatoes, bacon crumbles, cubed avocado and finished with a savory drizzle of house made garlic aioli.
- Classic Club, $9.99 – A towering classic club sandwich with a twist, containing turkey and ham, crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato and American cheese piled high between three slices of Texas toast and drizzled with savory house made garlic aioli.
- Chicken Mac and Cheese, $7.99 – A classic comfort food, this dish begins with the signature mac and cheese, is then tossed with crispy chunks of the restaurant’s famous boneless wings and topped with mozzarella and parmesan cheese to be browned to perfection.
- Hawaiian Chicken Tacos, $8.99 – A tropical spin on an American favorite, these tacos include tender grilled chicken breast topped with salsa and pineapple chunks, shredded lettuce and shredded mozzarella cheese all layered in three warm soft tortillas and topped with ginger teriyaki drizzle.
“This recent food menu enhancement is the next step in our East Coast Wings + Grill 2.0 initiative. We are elevating every platform of our brand which extends to the menu and food offerings,” stated Sam Ballas, CEO of East Coast Wings + Grill. “Our guests are always looking for something new and exciting to delight taste buds and we enjoy providing options to switch things up.”
East Coast Wings + Grill has a history of winning over hearts and stomachs with its nationally award-winning wing sauces that are mixed to order with the freshest ingredients. Inspired by different cultures—The Islands, Tex Mex, Classic American, Asian, Southern BBQ, European, Bayou and more—at East Coast Wings + Grill, community members can enjoy dozens of flavors of chicken wings and choose from nine heat intensities, resulting in hundreds of possible combinations that can be added to most entrees and of course, wings. While wings remain a staple, the restaurant’s six-page menu includes burgers, salads, sandwiches and more.
For more information on East Coast Wings + Grill or to find the nearest location, visit www.eastcoastwings.com.
East Coast Wings + Grill is a fast-growing, casual, family dining franchise that puts the spotlight on buffalo wings. With more than 70 locations nationwide currently operating or in various stages of development, the burgeoning franchise recently secured itself a top spot for the second consecutive year on Restaurant Business Magazine’s “Future 50” list of the fastest-growing U.S. mid-size restaurant chains. 2016- Ranked in the INC. 5000 of personally held corporations. Entrepreneur magazine also named East Coast Wings + Grill one of the nation’s top franchise investments, and Franchise Times magazine ranked the company No. 395 on its “Top 200+” list of top revenue-producing U.S. franchises. The concept has also been recognized by The Franchise Grade and Franchise Business Review for transparency during the franchise sales process, franchisee support and overall franchisee satisfaction. Based in North Carolina, East Coast Wings + Grill caters to chicken wing lovers by offering dozens of varying chicken wing flavors that can be paired with nine heat intensities—resulting in hundreds of delicious choices. The extensive menu also includes salads, wraps, sandwiches, burgers and more – all using fresh ingredients. For more information about East Coast Wings + Grill or its franchise opportunities, visit www.eastcoastwings.com or www.eastcoastwingsfranchise.com.