First 100 Guests Receive Free Wings for a Year (6 wings per week for 52 weeks)
Nearly eight months to the day of opening their first location at Christown Spectrum in Phoenix in October last year, Ghett Yo Wings is opening their second location at 40975 N Ironwood Drive, B104 in San Tan Valley on Saturday, June 10 at 10:30 am.
The first 100 guests at the San Tan Valley opening on June 10 will receive free wings for a year. That’s’ six wings per week for 52 weeks (a $468 value).
Like the Christown Spectrum location (1703 Bethany Home Road), San Tan Valley has dine-in, take-out and delivery through Uber Eats.
“We are thrilled with the reception this new brand has received since we opened eight months ago,” said Wally Ansari, President of B2 Concepts, which owns Ghett Yo Wings. “We listened to our guests and in addition to opening new locations, we also continue to add new menu options to make Ghett Yo Wings the go to Wings concept in the Valley.”
Guests can get their wings naked, grilled, breaded, boneless and now smoked providing a variety of wing options seen at most other wing-centric restaurants. Cauliflower wings are also now available.
Ghett Yo Wings has 19 different wings sauces. Nine signature Sauces includes:
- Hot a F*** (Carolina Reaper “Fire” Sauce)
- Mango Haboobenero
- Rasta Man (Jamaican Jerk, Mango Habanero, Jalapenos)
- Italian Stallion (Creamy Parmesan, Fresh Garlic, Italian Spices, Red Pepper)
- Cuban Crisis (Mexican Oregano, Smokey Bacon, Salt & Pepper)
Additional menu options include:
- Family Meals with Mac & Cheese, Macaroni Salad, Potato Salad and Rolls.
- Hand-breaded Fish and Shrimp
- Hand-breaded Chicken Sandwich
- Ghett Yo Burger
- Garden and Caesar Salads (can add Grilled Chicken/Buffalo Chicken)
- Wide selection of Appetizers including Fried Corn Bites and Buffalo Chicken Cheese Fries
- Desserts such as Brownie Bites with Vanilla ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup, Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake and a Root Beer Float
B2 Concepts also owns Ghett Yo Taco, located in downtown Chandler and celebrated their 5-year anniversary this year, and Ghett Yo Pizza in Ahwatukee.
For more information about Ghett Yo Wings, please visit www.ghettyowings.com.