Acclaimed Japanese ramen restaurant serving up special on select ramen bowls in July
Break out the party hats and streamers, because JINYA Ramen Bar is turning 13 years old and commemorating that milestone with a Christmas in July celebration. In honor of becoming a teenager, the acclaimed Japanese ramen restaurant invites its guests to join in on the fun by offering can’t-miss deals on its four most popular ramen bowls!
For July 24 and 25 only, every JINYA location will offer $13 on its top three ramen bowls, plus the most popular chef special ever – Karaage Chicken Ramen – to celebrate 13 years of serving up bold authentic Japanese flavors. These special offerings include:
- Spicy Chicken Ramen: Chicken broth, chicken chashu, spinach, spicy bean sprouts, green onion, served with thin noodles and a choice of spice level – MILD, SPICY or HOT.
- JINYA Tonkotsu Black: Pork broth, pork chashu, kikurage, green onion, nori dried seaweed, seasoned egg, garlic chips, garlic oil, fried onion and spicy sauce, served with thin noodles.
- Spicy Creamy Vegan: Vegetable broth, tofu, onion, green onion, spinach, crispy onion, garlic chips, garlic oil, chili oil and sesame seeds, served with thick noodles.
- Karaage Chicken Ramen: Chicken broth, green onion, spinach, seasoned egg, nori dried seaweed, topped with crispy chicken served on thin noodles with chili sauce.
“Time really does fly when you’re having fun, because it is hard to believe that we’re approaching JINYA Ramen Bar’s 13th anniversary,” said CEO and Founder Tomo Takahashi. “We’ve made it this far because of our loyal fans, so there is no better way to celebrate this milestone and Christmas in July than with great deals on our fan-favorite ramen bowls!”
And if these special ramen bowl offerings aren’t enough, there is even more surprises under the Christmas tree with $3 small plate deals on:
- JINYA Bun – steamed bun, stuffed with slow-braised pork chashu, cucumber and baby mixed greens, served with JINYA’s original bun sauce and Kewpie.
- 2 pc. Crispy Rice and Spicy Tuna – Crispy grilled sushi rice, topped with spice tuna and garnished with sliced Serrano pepper.
In addition, JINYA will hold giveaways at each of its locations where the first 100 guests to arrive at lunch opening will receive various branded novelty items.
At JINYA, experience ramen like it’s meant to be – with thick, rich broth in perfect balance with flavorful noodles. Discover a wide array of authentic toppings, from tender pork chashu to shrimp wonton. Then, elevate the experience further by pairing it with tapas or a craft beer. JINYA is ramen culture, where the relationship between broth and noodles is serious but delicious business.
To learn more about JINYA’s full menu, visit jinyaramenbar.com.
JINYA Ramen Bar: A Bowl Above All Others
Founded in 2010 by Tomo Takahashi – who was named among the most influential restaurant CEOs in the country in 2022 by Nation’s Restaurant News – JINYA Ramen Bar has nearly 50 restaurants with multiple new locations in the pipeline. JINYA’s focus on kaizen – the Japanese practice of continuous improvement – means its guests will always experience the best ramen out there. From the water used to prepare its broth to the special aging process that its noodles undergo, JINYA pays meticulous attention to everything that goes into its guests’ bowls. JINYA also operates bushi by JINYA, Robata JINYA, LBD Japanese Bar and Lounge, and JINYA Ramen Express. For more information, visit jinyaramenbar.com and follow JINYA on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. To learn more about JINYA’s franchising opportunities, visit jinyaramenbar.com/franchise.
- More from JINYA Ramen Bar