Fresh, steamed-to-perfection seafood is one of the delights of summer dining, and this season the menu at Joe’s Crab Shack reflects the best seafood that America has to offer, from Maine lobster to Alaskan snow and queen crab to domestic shrimp from the Gulf of Mexico.
Joe’s culinary team traveled to the best seafood sources in the U.S. to bring the highest-quality offerings back to its customers. Menu items that highlight these only-in-America ingredients include:
- The Sam Adams Steampot – A variation on Joe’s signature dish with Alaskan snow crab, meaty Maine lobster claws and smoked sausage, all steamed in Boston’s own lager, Samuel Adams
- Queen Crab Bucket – A crab bucket featuring the Gulf of Alaska’s queen crab, known for its snowy white meat
- Peel and Eat Shrimp – A longtime Joe’s customer favorite featuring domestic shrimp from America’s Gulf Coast
- Lobster Daddy Feast – Fresh, cold-water Maine lobster and Alaskan snow crab piled high in Joe’s signature bucket with new potatoes and fresh corn on the cob
- The Bean Town Bake – Two whole Maine lobsters, split and surrounded by clams, shrimp and smoked sausage
”At Joe’s, we are very serious about our food, and that’s why we use the best quality seafood America has to offer, from Maine’s famous cold-water lobsters to Alaska’s delicately flavored, tender snow and queen crab,” said Ignite Restaurant Group Culinary Director George Atsangbe. “Our customers don’t have to travel far to experience the best from our coasts, because we’ve brought it to them.”
The Joe’s menu also includes locally-grown produce, specifically the corn and potatoes served in all of the Joe’s Steampots and buckets of crab. This summer Joe’s will also feature an American favorite on its dessert menu – homemade mixed berry cobbler.
Joe’s complements its summer menu with some of America’s best regional cocktails and thirst-quenching beers. Milwaukee’s own Pabst Blue Ribbon and Twisted Tea from Cincinnati offer refreshing on-the-patio options, while Joe’s Mason Jar drinks for summer – including Twisted Cherry Limeade with Jersey City’s own Three Olives Vodka and Joe’s Strawberry Comfort with Southern Comfort – pack more punch, plus customers get to keep the jar.
Joe’s Crab Shack will feature the new homegrown menu items at its 127 locations. For a full list of items, go to www.joescrabshack.com/menu/.