McAlister’s Deli, a leading fast casual restaurant, is celebrating its fifth anniversary in Aurora, Colo., with special offers* during Guest Appreciation Week Sept. 16-20 at its two restaurants located at 13950 E. Mississippi Avenue and 3471 North Salida Street.
Customers who visit McAlister’s Deli will receive:
- Monday, Sept. 16 – Military Day: Free Beverage (Must show military ID – active or retired. Cannot be combined with any other offer.)
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 – Kids Eat Free All Day (Receive one free kid’s meal for children under 12 with purchase of an adult entree.)
- Wednesday, Sept. 18 – Join McAlister’s Chef David Groll for sampling, prize drawings and to try some of McAlister’s new menu creations for the fall. 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the Mississippi Avenue location; 5 – 7 p.m. at the North Salida Street location.
- Thursday, Sept. 19 – 10 percent of sales donated to Honor Flight Northern Colorado
- Friday, Sept. 20 – Free Cookie Friday (One per person. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must bring in this article to receive cookie.)
“We want to thank residents in Aurora for supporting McAlister’s over the past five years by offering a week of special offers, exclusive events and a chance to give back to the community that has given us so much,” said Yaron Goldman, owner of the North Salida Street location. “We are excited to celebrate with our frequent customers and look forward to introducing new guests to our great food and genuine hospitality.”
“We hope McAlister’s loyal fans will enjoy meeting Chef Groll and having the exclusive opportunity to taste some of the new menu items in advance of their official launch in October,” added John Lichtenegger, owner of the Mississippi Avenue restaurant. “It is just one way we are showing our appreciation for our customers and the Aurora community.”
Aurora’s two McAlister’s Deli locations are open seven days a week. For more information, please call the Mississippi Avenue restaurant at (303) 750-0292 and the North Salida Street location at (303) 344-8114.
*Offers valid only at McAlister’s Deli at 13950 E. Mississippi Avenue and 3471 North Salida Street.
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, McAlister’s has more than 320 restaurants in 23 states. The company has corporate offices in both Ridgeland, Miss., and Alpharetta, Ga. For more information, visit www.mcalistersdeli.com.
Honor Flight Northern Colorado, a member of the national Honor Flight Network, pays for all expenses, including airfare, lodging and meals, for a two day trip taking World War II, Korea, and Purple Heart recipient Veterans from recent conflicts to visit their Washington, D.C., war memorials. Veterans from all counties in Northern Colorado (and other counties if space permits) are provided this honor. The veterans are accompanied by trained guardians, who are responsible for handling virtually every detail of the trip and for providing any assistance the veteran needs during the trip.