Guests can enjoy a variety of healthy grilled fish dishes as well as traditional Arthur Treacher options
Due to consumer demand, The New Miami Subs Grill and new Miami Grill brand restaurants are bringing back their popular grilled fish offerings in the new promotion, “Fish Frenzy,” featuring a variety of healthy grilled tilapia dishes as well as traditional English inspired options. Available in all restaurants for dine-in or drive-through service from March 2 to April 19 – coinciding with the Christian period of Lent, when seafood is a popular meal choice – Fish Frenzy will offer eight flavorful variations of grilled or battered fish on fresh salads or pitas as well as shrimp.
“The traditional Fish & Chips, Shrimp & Chips and fish sandwiches by the beloved Arthur Treacher’s brand have long been staples at Miami Subs Grill,” says CEO Richard Chwatt. “However, we discovered last year that our guests were ready and eager for healthier grilled fish options. Our grilled tilapia pitas and tilapia salad options were a big hit in 2014, and customers have been asking for them back.”
“Fish Frenzy” Promotion Includes:
Note: All grilled fish dishes come with the option of blackened or lemon pepper tilapia.
- Grilled Tilapia SoBe Pita or Krispy SoBe Pita – tangy South Beach sauce, fresh veggies and soft pita bread / $4.99
- Grilled Tilapia or Krispy Garden Salad – fresh romaine and iceberg lettuces, vine ripe tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, shredded carrots, egg, black olives, shredded cheese and choice of dressing / $6.49
- Grilled Tilapia or Krispy Caesar Salad – chopped romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, Caesar dressing and croutons, served with pita bread / $6.99
- Arthur Treacher’s Fish & Chips Basket – batter-dipped fish served with Nathans’s original crinkle-cut fries, two hushpuppies and tartar sauce / $5.99
- Arthur Treacher’s Shrimp & Chips Basket – generous portion of breaded shrimp served with cocktail sauce, two hushpuppies and fries / $5.99
With participating locations now offering breakfast and beer, wine and champagne, The New Miami Subs Grill and Miami Grill restaurant franchise locations continue to provide guests with a full range of quality dining options, made fresh to order.
Established in February 2014, Miami Grill is the new brand extension founded by The New Miami Subs Grill, South Florida’s largest regional franchise, which has been serving great food for more than 25 years with the first true Miami Subs restaurant opening in 1988. The iconic fast-casual franchise chain, beloved by fans worldwide, is world-famous for its Philly Cheesesteaks, Wings, Gyros and Fresh Angus Steak Burgers. Delivery and breakfast are available in select locations. With the 2012 announcement of new equity partner, international music sensation Armando Christian Perez, aka Pitbull, the South Florida staple is in growth mode and in the midst of aggressive expansion efforts, both domestically and abroad. For Miami Grill franchising and other information, visit www.miamigrillfranchise.com or follow @MiamiSubs on Twitter and Facebook at www.facebook.com/miamisubsgrill.
For more information on The New Miami Subs Grill or Miami Grill, a full list of locations and menu, please visit www.miamisubs.com.