Guests can enjoy five delicious pitas served with choice of side, starting at $4.99
The New Miami Subs Grill and new Miami Grill brand restaurants are launching an irresistible new deal for spring, “Now Trending #Pitas.” Available in all restaurants for dine-in or drive-through service from May 4 to July 5, “Now Trending #Pitas” will offer Miami Subs’ full line of signature pita offerings—served with choice of Greek or Caesar salad, coleslaw or fries—starting at just $4.99. Wrapped in fluffy pita bread and topped with fresh vegetables, savory dressings or tzatziki sauce, these hearty meals are perfect for portable dining all summer long.
“Pitas are a quintessential menu item for Miami Subs and Miami Grill, and this limited time offer provides guests with an amazing value for this fan-favorite dish,” says CEO Richard Chwatt. “With their choice of side, guests can enjoy a full meal for under $5,” adds Steve Klass, Vice President of Marketing.
“Now Trending #Pitas” Promotion Includes:
- Gyros Pita ($5.49), featuring authentic gyro meat (beef and lamb) served with lettuce, diced tomatoes, onions and tzatziki sauce in a grilled pita.
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Pita ($5.49), featuring grilled chicken breast served with romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, croutons and parmesan cheese in a grilled pita.
- Grilled Chicken Pita ($5.49), featuring grilled chicken breast served with lettuce, diced tomatoes and tzatziki sauce in a grilled pita, (at 550 calories, meets Healthy Dining’s Nutrition Criteria and is featured on HealthyDiningFinder.com).
- Tuna Pita ($4.99), featuring a healthy portion of Starkist tuna on a grilled pita served with melted Swiss-American cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Veggie Pita ($4.99), featuring Swiss-American and provolone cheese melted on a grilled pita with lettuce, tomatoes, house dressing, sautéed mushrooms, green peppers and olives.
During this limited-time offer, each pita is accompanied by a choice of one side: Greek salad; Caesar salad; coleslaw; or a regular-sized portion of Miami Subs’ famous French fries, recently named a finalist for Best Fries in South Florida as voted by readers of the Sun Sentinel.
With participating locations now offering breakfast and beer, wine and champagne, The New Miami Subs Grill and Miami Grill restaurant franchise locations continue to provide guests with a full range of quality dining options, made fresh to order.
Established in February 2014, Miami Grill is the new brand extension founded by The New Miami Subs Grill, South Florida’s largest regional franchise, which has been serving great food for more than 25 years with the first true Miami Subs restaurant opening in 1988. The iconic fast-casual franchise chain, beloved by fans worldwide, is world-famous for its Philly Cheesesteaks, Wings, Gyros and Fresh Angus Steak Burgers. Delivery and breakfast are available in select locations. With the 2012 announcement of new equity partner, international music sensation Armando Christian Perez, aka Pitbull, the South Florida staple is in growth mode and in the midst of aggressive expansion efforts, both domestically and abroad. For Miami Grill franchising and other information, visit www.miamigrillfranchise.com or follow @MiamiSubs on Twitter and Facebook at www.facebook.com/miamisubsgrill.
For more information on The New Miami Subs Grill or Miami Grill, a full list of locations and menu, please visit www.miamisubs.com.