Mimi’s Also Featuring Limited Time Only Seafood Skewers, Surf N’ Turf Duet and Several Seasonal Blackboard Features
Mimi’s, the popular neighborhood cafe offering French-inspired American comfort food, helps guests celebrate the luckiest holiday with a special dish only available on St. Patrick’s Day (March 17, 2017).
For one day only, lucky Mimi’s guests can enjoy Corned Beef and Cabbage served with steamed carrots and potatoes with whole grain mustard for $14.99. Mimi’s also offers Corned Beef and Hash served with two eggs any style and toast or muffin and herb-roasted potatoes for $12.29, on their breakfast menu every day. Mimi’s Corned Beef is a delicious, house made 8-hour slow cooked brisket.
“Mimi’s is always a celebration destination and we are offering a beloved breakfast favorite and putting an Irish twist on a one-day-only special entrée for lunch and dinner that will make Mimi’s your new go-to on this holiday,” said Mimi’s CAO Matt Helm. “We have some exciting culinary additions for a limited time in our cafes, and also have limited time Blackboard menu features that you can enjoy this Spring.”
These recently added limited-time menu additions include:
- Seafood Skewers with roasted ratatouille vegetables for $14.99.
- Surf N’ Turf duet, with a 28-day aged 10 oz. USDA Choice New York Strip with house-made thyme-garlic butter, thin-cut Russet frites and roasted ratatouille Provencal vegetables paired with a choice of an Atlantic Salmon, Shrimp or Sea Scallop Skewer. The entrée is available for $23.99.
Mimi’s, famous for their muffins and popular for their Seasonal Blackboard Features, will showcase the following culinary delights including a muffin made into a sundae:
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin with milk chocolate chips and bananas topped with a brown sugar crumble
- Blueberry Crumble Griddlecakes with four buttermilk griddlecakes, fresh blueberries, brown sugar crumble and cream cheese with a sweet cinnamon & vanilla bean cream sauce
- Jambalaya Pasta with andouille sausage, chicken, red & green bell peppers and onions sautéed in a spicy tomato sauce with pasta
- Banana Split Muffin Sundae with a Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin topped with French Vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, a drizzle of chocolate sauce and whipped cream
Founded in 1978 by Arthur Simms, who was stationed in France during World War II, Mimi’s Cafe is a neighborhood cafe offering American-French comfort food. In February 2013 Mimi’s Cafe was purchased by Le Duff America, Inc., the North American subsidiary of Groupe Le Duff, a global bakery and restaurant company headquartered in Rennes, France. Since then, the team has launched new dishes reflecting the culinary traditions of fresh ingredients, bistro classics, and American comfort food. There are currently 95 Mimi’s Cafe locations throughout 18 states in the U.S.