Montrio Bistro, located at 414 Calle Principal, announced today Chef Tony Baker has added new seasonal menu items to the menu. For 17 years, Montrio Bistro has been known for celebrating heritage and craftsmanship of the local purveyor.
From seed to fork, Montrio’s ingredients have always changed with the season — as nature intended. Montrio Bistro and Chef Baker are proud to continue that focus with even more emphasis on the delicious and seasonal ingredients that come from our local farmers, ranchers and fishermen.
“Montrio is dedicated to using more local ingredients, showcasing the talents of our local purveyors to produce even more amazing food,” said Baker. Chef Baker challenges you to awaken your senses and feel good about what you eat. Try these new menu items at Montrio Bistro.
New menu items include:
- Pan Seared Scallops with chick peas, caramelized onions, grilled fennel and spicy red pepper coulis
- Lamb Tenderloins, wood oven baked pepper goat cheese polenta and summer squash
- Salmon Creek Farms all natural Pork Chop served over sweet potato fritter and grilled peaches with mustard greens and bourbon jus
- Montrio’s Peach Melba baked with local peaches and sponge cake with almond Florentine cookie and raspberry/vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry Panna Cotta with shortbread and strawberry compote
For more information on Montrio or to sign up for our mailing list today call (831) 648-8880. Montrio is open daily from 4:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday until 11:00 p.m. For more information go to www.montrio.com.