Nékter Also Offers Several High-Protein Menu Items to Help Jumpstart New Year Fitness Plans
Nékter Juice Bar, America’s leading modern juice bar experience with more than 330 U.S. locations open or in development, has unveiled two new, limited-time only additions to its menu, each created to help boost metabolism, enhance immunity and increase energy. Available from December 27, 2023, to March 31, 2024, the new “Burn Berry Burn” Raspberry Smoothie and Bowl both harness the antioxidant power of raspberries and L-Carnitine*, a natural compound that helps the body turn fat into energy to fuel both body and mind and support overall health goals.
Founded in 2010, Nékter Juice Bar is appreciated by health-conscious people across the country for its steadfast commitment to offering a delicious and nutrient-rich menu of freshly made juices, superfood smoothies, acai bowls, cleanses, and healthy snacks that are created with only real, wholesome foods and without any unnecessary or processed ingredients.
The two new menu items are no exception:
- Burn Berry Burn Raspberry Smoothie: Featuring a refreshing blend of berries for a burst of natural sweetness, the new smoothie is an excellent source of Vitamin C, copper, fiber, and many other essential nutrients and antioxidants. The handcrafted smoothie includes: Nékter’s housemade Cashew Nutmilk, Raspberries, Strawberries, Agave Nectar, and an L-Carnitine boost.
- Burn Berry Burn Raspberry Bowl: A wholesome and nourishing meal, Nékter’s new bowl will keep guests fueled throughout the day and is also a tremendous source of Vitamin C, copper, fiber, and essential nutrients and antioxidants. The made-to-order bowl includes a base of Nékter’s housemade Cashew Nutmilk, Raspberries, Strawberries, Banana, Chia Seeds, Agave Nectar, and an L-Carnitine boost. It is then topped with Strawberries, Raspberries, Banana, Hempseed Granola, and Blue Vanilla Cashew Drizzle.
“At Nékter Juice Bar, we are always researching new ways and ingredients to elevate our menu offerings and promote health and vitality within the communities we serve across the country,” said Alexis Parra, co-founder and chief visionary officer, Nékter Juice Bar. “Our new Burn Berry Burn Smoothie and Bowl are yet another innovation from our research and development team that blends the nutritious benefits of raspberries with L-Carnitine to boost not only metabolism but also immunity and energy. We believe these limited-time offerings will become instant favorites with our guests, who prioritize both taste and nutrition.”
Protein-Packed Smoothies and Bowls Help Fuel Workouts
As many people still rely on the New Year to help them jumpstart or enhance their fitness routines, Nékter Juice Bar offers several high-protein menu items to help its guests get the most benefits from either their pre- or post-workouts. “Protein is an essential building block of the body, and is key to repairing, preserving and building muscle mass,” said Parra. “Our entire body, including the brain, needs protein to function properly and efficiently, and it also helps us optimize our fitness routines, whether at the gym, on a hike or a bike, or whatever one prefers to help live a healthier life.”
The regular, 24-ounce size of Nékter’s protein-packed functional, superfood smoothies include:
- Coffee Kickstart, 20 grams of protein
- Health Nut, 34 grams of protein
- PB&J Smoothie, 28 grams of protein
- PB Mocha, 40 grams of protein
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Smoothie, 23 grams of protein
Additionally, guests can enjoy these high-protein Functional Bowls with generous amounts of protein:
- Chocolate Bowl, 23 grams of protein
- PB&J Bowl, 30 grams of protein
- Protein Power Bowl, 33 grams of protein
For more information, please visit NekterJuiceBar.com, or follow @Nekterjuicebar on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook as well as @Nekterjuicebarofficial on TikTok.
*Caution: Anyone pregnant or nursing or currently taking antidepressants should consult a healthcare professional before consuming L-Carnitine.
As the pioneer of the modern juice bar experience and the champion of menu transparency and ingredient-integrity, Nékter Juice Bar was founded in 2010 to nourish America’s increasing appetite for plant-based, healthy food options that promote and support various lifestyles and diet preferences. With a steady eye on innovation, the health and wellness brand offers a delicious menu of freshly made, clean and nutrient-rich juices, superfood smoothies, acai bowls, wellness shots, cold-pressed “Grab N’ Go” juices, healthy snacks, and several natural cleanse options to help guests live “Better with Nékter.” At its core, Nékter believes that “healthy” can taste great, be easily accessible, and be affordable too.
According to its 2023 Franchise Disclosure Statement, Nékter has one of the category’s highest top quartile average store sales of $913,314, positioning it as an industry leader in the truly healthy juice bar category. Nékter has been named multiple times to the Entrepreneur Top Food Franchises list and has earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 Honor Roll, reserved only for companies named to the Inc. 500 at least five times. Since opening its first location in 2010, Nékter has received tremendous recognition from multiple leading business and restaurant industry authorities such as Franchise Times, Nation’s Restaurant News, Newsweek, QSR Magazine, Restaurant Business, and more. Recently, Nation’s Restaurant News ranked Nékter in the top 300 restaurant brands in the country.
- More from Nékter Juice Bar