Nékter Juice Bar, America’s leading modern juice bar experience with more than 200 locations across the country, has something for everyone this holiday season including a new Gingerbread Smoothie, an exclusive Black Gift Card and an enhanced Corporate Gift Card program. Nékter also plans to surprise its Rewards Program members all season long with an assortment of special discounts and offers.
- The new Gingerbread Smoothie is a guilt-free, healthier take on the flavor of the season, a perfect balance of festive flavor and wholesome ingredients to help boost health and wellness during the busy holiday season. Key ingredients combine to create a rich and velvety texture with authentic gingerbread flavor, and include Nékter’s signature housemade Cashew Milk, Banana, Almond Butter, Dates, Whey or Pea Protein, Vanilla Cashew Drizzle, Agave, and Pumpkin Spice. While the limited-time only smoothie will be available at participating Nékter Juice Bar locations from November 30 to December 31, Nékter’s Rewards Members can sneak in first with digital-only early access beginning on November 27 and enjoy for just $6.00.
- With a limited quantity of just 50 cards per location, the new Nékter Black Gift Cards gift guests with 10% off all menu items through the end of the year. The exclusive Black Cards are available with a $50 gift card purchase at participating Nékter Juice Bar locations from Black Friday, November 24, through Cyber Monday, November 27.
- Beginning November 3 for Rewards Program members and November 13 in-store, Nékter fans can also purchase Holiday Gift Cards with special Bonus Cards: $5 Bonus Card with $25 Gift Card; $10 Bonus Card with $50 Gift Card; and $20 Bonus Card with $100 Gift Card.
- Nékter Juice Bar is also amplifying its Corporate Gift Card program offering companies the opportunity to give health at significant discount off this year. Gift cards in quantities of 20 or more, with a minimum amount of $20 per card, will be available for 30% off. This offer is available from November 3 to December 24.
“At Nékter Juice Bar, we believe the holiday season is a time for joy and indulgence without compromising on health,” said Natalie Green, COO, Nékter Juice Bar. “Our new Gingerbread Smoothie satisfies the sweet tooth but also is a powerhouse of nutrition to keep us healthy and energized. This year, we also wanted to share the joy with our loyal fans with more ways to save, including our new exclusive Nékter Black Gift Card. We anticipate that these will go fast, so we encourage everyone to step in to your local Nékter to scoop one up before they are gone!”
For more information, please visit NekterJuiceBar.com, or follow @Nekterjuicebar on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook as well as @Nekterjuicebarofficial on TikTok.
As the pioneer of the modern juice bar experience and the champion of menu transparency and ingredient-integrity, Nékter Juice Bar was founded in 2010 to nourish America’s increasing appetite for plant-based, healthy food options that promote and support various lifestyles and diet preferences. With a steady eye on innovation, the health and wellness brand offers a delicious menu of freshly made, clean and nutrient-rich juices, superfood smoothies, acai bowls, wellness shots, cold-pressed “Grab N’ Go” juices, healthy snacks, and several natural cleanse options to help guests live “Better with Nékter.” At its core, Nékter believes that “healthy” can taste great, be easily accessible, and be affordable too.
According to its 2023 Franchise Disclosure Statement, Nékter has one of the category’s highest top quartile average store sales of $913,314, positioning it as an industry leader in the truly healthy juice bar category. Nékter has been named multiple times to the Entrepreneur Top Food Franchises list and has earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 Honor Roll, reserved only for companies named to the Inc. 500 at least five times. Since opening its first location in 2010, Nékter has received tremendous recognition from multiple leading business and restaurant industry authorities such as Franchise Times, Nation’s Restaurant News, Newsweek, QSR Magazine, Restaurant Business, and more. Recently, Nation’s Restaurant News ranked Nékter in the top 300 restaurant brands in the country.
- More from Nékter Juice Bar