With just a handful of natural, nutrient-rich and unprocessed flavorful ingredients, Nékter Juice Bar’s popular Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is the perfect healthy alternative to sugar-laden sweets, treats and beverages this holiday season. Made fresh daily, Nékter’s Pumpkin Pie Smoothie contains just seven ingredients: pure pumpkin purée, banana, cinnamon, nutmeg, housemade cashew milk, dates, and agave nectar for a naturally sweet touch.
“With pumpkin spice becoming such a popular flavor the past several years, we wanted to recreate it the Nékter way, making it a drastically healthier option full of nutritional benefits with the same rich, sweet and comforting flavor that we all know so well,” said Alexis Schulze, co-founder and Chief Visionary Officer, Nékter Juice Bar. “Nékter’s Pumpkin Pie Smoothie has just seven natural ingredients that when blended without artificial ingredients or unnecessary sugars is a guilt-free treat with numerous health benefits. It keeps our guests refreshed and energized during the busy holiday season.”
Dairy and soy-free, Nékter’s 16-ounce Pumpkin Pie Smoothie offers 10 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber, and ingredients with numerous health benefits such as:
- Fiber-rich pumpkin, which helps absorb nutrients from food, is high in potassium to support healthy digestion, and is a great source of iron, vitamins A and E to support immunity.
- Nékter uses protein-rich Housemade Cashew Milk, made fresh daily in each of their locations, instead of sugar-laden fillers such as frozen yogurt.
- Also a rich source of fiber, cinnamon is a nutritional powerhouse with high levels of antioxidants, offers tremendous anti-inflammatory properties, and helps regulate metabolism and energy while aiding in lowering blood sugar levels.
- Nutmeg contains an optimal source of calcium, iron and potassium, may also improve digestion, and is known to provide pain relief to muscles and joints, while also boosting immunity.
- Dates are rich in fiber, act as an anti-inflammatory, and are rich in beta-carotene, antioxidants, iron, potassium, and other essential nutrients and minerals.
- Rich in B vitamins and iron, bananas are also known to help boost energy, lower blood pressure, control blood sugar and calm the stomach.
Nékter’s Pumpkin Pie Smoothie, which made its debut during the 2013 holiday season, will be available at all Nékter Juice Bar restaurants from October 3 through November 27.
Privately-owned and founded in Southern California by two healthy living enthusiasts, Steve and Alexis Schulze, Nékter Juice Bar is dedicated to inspiring a community of kids and adults to live an active, well-balanced, health-minded and compassionate life. Now with 60 corporate and franchise locations in California, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada and Texas, Nékter Juice Bar is a modern reinvention of the juice bar, and continues to be at the forefront of the juicing revolution, offering an array of freshly made and cold-pressed juices, smoothies, and acai bowls that are natural, unprocessed, nutrient-rich, great tasting, and affordable. The “Nékter Life” also includes making a positive difference by offering food with a purpose and by supporting charitable organizations in the communities they serve. Connect with Nékter Juice Bar on social media at www.facebook.com/Nekterjuicebar, or www.instagram.com/Nekterjuicebar. For more information about the company or franchise opportunities, visit http://www.Nekterjuicebar.com/pages/franchise.