Popular bakery cafés roll out refreshing beverages, frappes and smoothies this month
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip may be recognized the world over for pairing its premium coffees with America’s favorite cookies, but as the temps go up, their bakery cafes are cooling down with the perfect remedies for beating the heat.
Starting this month, Nestlé Toll House Cafés across the country are serving up several new refreshing delicacies just in time for summer. These seasonal items include:
- Satisfying Smoothies – Start the day off right with your choice of Strawberry, Strawberry Banana, Mango Berry, Banana Berry Coconut, Tropical Mixed Berry, Blueberry Banana, Berry Peach, Strawberry Colada or Pineapple Peach. Our Fruit Smoothies are made with real fruit and blended just for you.
- Flavored Lemonades – Featuring old-fashioned Lemonade and Strawberry Lemonade made with fresh strawberries.
- Toll House Mocha Frappes – These refreshing coffee drinks are cream-blended with your choice of Nestlé Crunch or Butterfinger pieces, pecans, caramel or Nestlé Toll House cookie crumbles, topped with whipped cream.
- Iced Latte – This espresso drink is mixed with milk and ice and can be customized with a shot of vanilla or hazelnut.
- Iced Mocha – Mixed with chocolate, milk and ice, this espresso delight is topped off with whipped cream.
“Our signature Toll House chocolate chip cookies are the crown jewels of our cafés, and our premium roast coffees combine to create the perfect pick-me-up. But our menu goes much deeper, and we’re always rolling out delectable new treats for our guests,” said Shawnon Bellah, senior vice president of global operations for Nestlé Toll House Café. “People looking for healthy ways to re-energize will love our fruit smoothies. When it’s time for a chocolate fix, our Toll House Mocha Frappe delivers the best of Nestlé in one scrumptious drink. Either way, these refreshing treats are sure to please.”
To find your nearest Nestlé Toll House Café, visit nestlecafe.com. Guests may also download a new smartphone app that that allows cookie enthusiasts to locate cafés, place cookie cake orders online, get nutrition information and connect with other users.
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is a premiere dessert and bakery café offering customers an unrivaled experience through the use of fine ingredients, indulgent creations, distinct flavor profiles, and the rich tradition of the very best Nestlé brands. Crest Foods Inc., dba Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, based in Richardson, Texas, is a premiere restaurant franchisor company. The company currently franchises more than 125 bakery cafés in the United States, Canada and the Middle East. The versatile concept has kiosk, in-line mall and street café locations. The first Nestlé Toll House Café opened in 2000. The company has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500” for the last nine consecutive years, through 2014. For more information, please visit nestlecafe.com.