Zinburger Looking to Fill Nearly 150 Positions for First Fairfax County Location Slated to Open in late April/early May
Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar, the upscale burger restaurant offering gourmet burgers combined with perfectly paired wine selections, will be hosting a Job Fair from April 2 through April 15 at 6795 Springfield Mall, Springfield, VA 22150.
Nearly 150 positions are available including bartender, server, front desk host/hostess, busser, line cook, prep cook, dishwasher and meat grinder.
Job Fair Dates/Times:
- April 2 10 am – 5 pm
- April 3 10 am – 3 pm
- April 4-8 10 am – 7 pm
- April 9 10 am – 5 pm
- April 11-15 10 am – 7 pm
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online before attending the Job Fair. To apply online, visit www.zinburgereast.com and select the Springfield location. Additionally, applicants should bring their resume and proper forms of identification to the Job Fair in case a position is offered.
Zinburger is looking for team players. Job requirements include:
- Comfortable working in an emerging-growth company environment
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Impressive work-ethic
- Desire to learn industry/gain experience
- Highly collaborative nature
- Great personality, desire to serve guests, and enjoy working as part of a team
- Must be able to multi-task
- Up-beat and engaging
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
Since opening the East Coast’s first Zinburger in Clifton, New Jersey more than four years ago to much fanfare, stellar reviews and packed crowds, Zinburger has developed an almost fanatical customer following who enjoy made-to-order gourmet burgers, hand-dipped shakes and floats, decedent pies and 23 wine varieties.
Springfield will be Zinburger’s 12th east coast location and second in Virginia (Charlottesville).