O’Charley’s guests nationwide will receive a free slice of award-winning pie with the purchase of any entrée every Wednesday at any of the restaurant’s participating locations across 17 states
After a successful limited test, O’Charley’s has launched “Free Pie Wednesday” nationally. Any customer ordering an entrée on Wednesdays will receive a free slice of O’Charley’s new award-winning pies. “Free Pie Wednesday” will be available at participating O’Charley’s locations found throughout 17 states.
“We are thrilled to introduce ‘Free Pie Wednesday’ to O’Charley’s guests across the country,” said Mickey Mills, president of O’Charley’s. “Free Pie Wednesday is a way to give a sincere ‘thank you’ to our guests for allowing us to be a part of their community and to provide a fun and delicious mid-week reward for hard-working O’Charley’s customers.”
O’Charley’s pies use fresh ingredients like sun-ripened peaches, crisp, Michigan apples and real whipped cream. These pies are also available for purchase as whole pies to take home and serve at family gatherings, holidays and other special occasions. Options include:
- Country Apple Pie – “Old fashioned” double-crust apple pie made with sweet, crisp Michigan apples blended with delicate spices, won a blue ribbon at the American Pie Council’s (APC) 2012 National Pie Championships.
- Ooey-Gooey Caramel Pie – Graham cracker crust filled with creamy caramel and topped with real whipped cream, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Double-Crust Peach Pie – Tender, flaky double crust filled with sun-ripened freestone peaches, won a blue ribbon at the APC’s 2012 National Pie Championships.
- French Silk Pie – Semisweet chocolates blended into a fluffy, mousse-like filling in a flaky pastry crust, topped with real whipped cream and milk chocolate shavings.
- Southern Pecan Pie – Delicious Southern classic made with butter and brown sugar and then topped with a layer of pecan halves, won a blue ribbon at the APC’s 2012 National Pie Championships.
“O’Charley’s guests can come every Wednesday for a different slice of free pie, and if they find a favorite pie, they can even purchase a whole pie to take home and enjoy,” added Mills.
For more details on the O’Charley’s exclusive new pies, or to find an O’Charley’s location near you, visit www.ocharleys.com.
O’Charley’s, headquartered in Nashville, Tenn., includes 213 restaurants in 17 states in the Southeast and Midwest, including 207 company-owned and operated O’Charley’s restaurants and six restaurants operated by franchises and joint venture partners.
American Blue Ribbon Holdings (ABRH) is a diversified restaurant company that operates or franchises more than 690 company and franchise restaurants in 43 states. ABRH brands include O’Charley’s, Ninety Nine, Max & Erma’s, Village Inn, Bakers Square and Legendary Baking. ABRH is a majority-owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE: FNF). For more information on American Blue Ribbon Holdings, please visit http://www.abrholdings.com.