Guests Choose from Four New Alfredo Entrees Plus Unlimited Soup or Salad & Dessert
Leading Italian restaurant Olive Garden is celebrating its popular made-from-scratch Alfredo sauce with a new 3-Course Alfredo Italian Dinner, starting at $11.99 and available for a limited time. Here’s how it works:
1. Start with unlimited breadsticks and choice of homemade soup or garden-fresh salad.
2. Then choose one of four new Alfredo entrees, including:
- Grilled Chicken with Broccoli Alfredo – Sliced grilled chicken breasts served over cavatappi pasta with creamy, homemade Alfredo, broccoli florets and a hint of garlic
- Shrimp Caprese Alfredo – Sauteed shrimp tossed with three cheeses and bucatini pasta in homemade Alfredo, topped with seasoned tomatoes, melted mozzarella and fresh basil
- Mezzaluna Ravioli with Mushroom Alfredo – Crescent-shaped ravioli filled with four Italian cheeses and topped with mushroom Alfredo sauce
- Grilled Chicken with Roasted Garlic Alfredo – Sliced grilled chicken breasts and roasted garlic cloves over giant rigatoni pasta in creamy, roasted garlic Alfredo
3. Finish with Chocolate Mousse Cake or any flavor Dolcini mini-dessert.
Olive Garden’s Alfredo sauce is made-from-scratch in its restaurant kitchens every day, using fresh, simple ingredients, including cream, parmesan cheese, butter and garlic.
Olive Garden is the leading restaurant in the Italian dining segment with more than 800 restaurants, more than 96,000 employees and more than $3.6 billion in annual sales. Olive Garden is a division of Darden Restaurants, Inc., (NYSE: DRI), which owns and operates more than 2,100 restaurants that generate over $8.5 billion in annual sales. Headquartered in Orlando, Fla., and employing more than 200,000 people, Darden is recognized for a culture that rewards caring for and responding to people. In 2014, Darden was named to the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for the fourth year in a row. Olive Garden is committed to making a difference in the lives of others in the local community. As part of this commitment, Olive Garden restaurants have donated nearly 30 million pounds of food to local community food banks across the country. For more information, visit www.olivegarden.com.