As a proud supporter of the U.S. military and their families for more than 20 years, Outback Steakhouse is serving those who serve our country this Veterans Day.
On November 11th, Outback is honoring all active and retired military personnel with a free Bloomin’ Onion and a Beverage by showing a valid military ID at participating restaurants.
Plus, to celebrate Outback’s partnership with Folds of Honor, which helps to fund educational scholarships and assistance to family members of military heroes, Outback restaurants in select markets will be hosting Give Back Events on Nov. 4th by donating 15% of each check (up to $5,000 per restaurant) to Folds of Honor. Please see below for participating locations.
Last but not least, to show continued support for our troops, Outback is offering all Military Mates – including active or retired military personnel and their families – 15% off their entire check from Nov. 12 through Dec. 31, 2014 with a valid military ID at participating restaurants.
For more information, please visit Outback.com/troops.
Participating restaurants for Outback Steakhouse’s Give Back Event on November 4th include:
- 9329 N. Sheridan Blvd., Westminster, CO
- 1650 S. Clearview Ave., Mesa, AZ
- 20455 Katy Freeway, Katy, TX
- 8005 Moores Lane, Brentwood, TN
- 100-28 E. Roosevelt Road, Villa Park, IL
- 402 S. Illinois Ave., Oak Ridge, TN
- 1525 e. Park place blvd., Stone mountain, GA
- 9049 Vantage Point Drive, Dallas, TX
- 3403 Henderson Blvd., Tampa, FL
- 9623 E. Independence Blvd., Matthews, NC
- 24900 Sperry Drive, Westlake, OH
- 12120 Lake Underhill Rd., Orlando, FL
- 9710 Riverside Drive, Tulsa, OK