New event lets guests enjoy the tastes of summer with five limited-time dishes featuring lobster and shrimp
Red Lobster is kicking off the summer with a new, limited-time event, Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest, featuring five entrees, two new drinks and a new dessert that are all infused with the fresh flavors of summer.
The Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest line-up of new dishes features fresh, seasonal preparations of lobster and shrimp, including summer ale BBQ sauce, panko-crusted red shrimp and wood-grilled flavors.
The Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest menu includes:
- NEW! Lobster and Shrimp Overboard: Stuffed Maine lobster tail, garlic-grilled jumbo shrimp skewer, Langostino Lobster and Shrimp Caprese Pasta, and hand-battered jumbo shrimp.
- NEW! Coastal Lobster and Shrimp: Wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, summer ale BBQ-grilled jumbo shrimp skewer and panko-crusted red shrimp, served with a Meyer lemon aioli.
- NEW! Langostino Lobster and Shrimp Caprese Pasta: Wild-caught langostino lobster with shrimp, tossed in a warm tomato cream sauce with cavatappi pasta, roasted tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil.
- NEW! Grilled Lobster and Red Shrimp: Wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, paired with a garlic-grilled skewer of wild-caught jumbo Argentine red shrimp.
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp: Wood-grilled Maine lobster tail, hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi and a jumbo garlic-grilled shrimp skewer.
“Summer is all about exploring and trying new things, so we wanted to offer guests different types of lobster and shrimp prepared in ways that capture the tastes of the season,” said Heidi Lane, Red Lobster’s Senior Chef. “The Lobster and Shrimp Overboard dish is one of my favorites because it features the most new seafood preparations all on one plate. You really can’t find variety like that anywhere else.”
A summer meal is even better when complemented by a refreshing beverage or sweet treat for dessert. The NEW! Berry Bootlegger is a great choice, featuring freshly muddled blackberries, gin, sour and cranberry juice, or try the NEW! Sail Away Sangria, which blends Jam Jar sweet white wine and vodka with a mix of cranberry, mango and passion fruit juices. Last, but certainly not least, try the NEW! Homemade Berry Shore-Cake dessert. It is a hand-crafted, light and buttery shortcake that’s filled with summer’s best berries and served with vanilla ice cream.
Guests are invited to share their own Lobster & Shrimp Summerfest experiences on Red Lobster’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the Fresh Catch Club, visit Red Lobster’s website.