Whether it’s grabbing lunch before a second round of shopping or capping off the busy day with a relaxing dinner, when guests buy one of Red Lobster’s “Maine Stays” entrees on Black Friday, they can get a second one free.
Guests can obtain Red Lobster’s Black Friday Buy One, Get One “Maine Stays” coupon by visiting the restaurant’s Facebook page or by checking into the restaurant on FourSquare.
- Visit Facebook.com/RedLobster and either print out or show the coupon via mobile device at most Red Lobster locations across the United States.
- Check into Red Lobster on FourSquare on Friday only and show the Check-In Special via mobile device at most Red Lobster locations across the United States.
Red Lobster’s new menu features 15 “Maine Stays” entrées for guests to choose from—all available for less than $15—including:
- Tilapia with Roasted Vegetables: Seasoned and roasted in a parchment bag with white wine, asparagus, artichokes and wild rice pilaf.
- Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp: With a peach-bourbon BBQ glaze and pico de gallo, served over mashed potatoes and choice of accompaniment.
- Wood-Grilled Chicken with Portobello Wine Sauce: Served with mashed potatoes and choice of accompaniment.
Red Lobster is the world’s largest casual dining seafood restaurant with more than 700 locations and 60,000 employees delivering delicious, high-quality seafood to guests across North America. Red Lobster is a division of Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI), the world’s largest full-service restaurant operating company. In 2012, Darden was named to the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for the second year in a row and is the only full-service restaurant company to ever appear on the list. Red Lobster is committed to making a difference in the lives of others in the local community. As part of this commitment, all Red Lobster restaurants participate in the Darden Harvest program, which has donated more than 50 million pounds of food to local community food banks across the country. For more information on Red Lobster please visit www.RedLobster.com.