Crab Tater Tots, Crab Crusted Shrimp among unique items available in 3 for $30 celebration of the tender crustacean
Ruffino’s Restaurant is at it again.
On the heels of its overwhelmingly popular LobsterFest, Baton Rouge’s favorite fine dining establishment is introducing another limited-time special for shellfish lovers.
Ruffino’s recently rolled out its all-new Crab Jamboree, featuring a wide array of innovative, crab-centric menu items for a price that’s simply too tasty to resist. And because it’s Ruffino’s, you know that every dish features tender, juicy jumbo lump crabmeat expertly prepared by its award-winning chefs.
For just $30, guests may choose an appetizer and an entrée, and finish off their meal with a decadent Flourless Chocolate Sin Cake.
The Crab Jamboree experience begins with the following appetizer selections:
- Crab Tater Tots – Crispy fried potato with jumbo lump crabmeat, served with a Brie cheese dipping sauce
- Crab Cakes – Jumbo lump crabmeat cake with mango remoulade and avocado coulis
- Crab Cigar – Jumbo lump crabmeat stuffing rolled in a flaky pastry, served with green onion coulis
Next, choose one of the following delicacies:
- Crab Crusted Shrimp – Shrimp stuffed with jumbo lump crabmeat dressing, baked and served with Choron sauce
- Crab Au Gratin – Jumbo lump crabmeat baked with a cheddar Mornay sauce, served with a side of broccolini
- Crab Ravioli – Jumbo lump crabmeat stuffed in homemade ravioli, served with a Romano cream sauce
Better hurry though…while no end date has been set for the Crab Jamboree, it won’t last forever.
“We had such a great response to LobsterFest again this year, we got to thinking about how we could do something equally fun and special for crab season,” said Chef Peter Sclafani, Co-Owner and Executive Chef at Ruffino’s. “We’ve created some really delicious items for the Jamboree and at just $30 for a three-course meal, folks can come back over and over to try them all!”
A third-generation chef, Sclafani is widely regarded as one of the finest and most innovative chefs in Louisiana, if not the entire country. He has won multiple awards, including sharing the Louisiana Restaurant Association’s 2014 “Restaurateur of the Year” honors with his partner and fellow co-owner, Ruffin Rodrigue.
Ruffino’s is located at 18811 Highland Road in Baton Rouge. For more information and to make reservations, please call 225.753.3458 or visit RuffinosBatonRouge.com.
The Crab Jamboree is also being offered at Ruffino’s On the River, located at 921 Camellia Boulevard in Lafayette. For more information and to make reservations, please call 337.706.7333 or visit RuffinosLafayette.com.