ServiceChannel, the leading facilities services management platform, today announced that it has experienced significant growth in the first half of 2013. Most recently the company concluded its fifteenth user conference in which five leading national retail customers shared their best practices with more than fifty retailers and restaurant groups. In addition, ServiceChannel added twenty new retail and restaurant customers to its growing list of customers already leveraging its platform to better manage their facilities services.
A customer since 2008, Burlington, a national off price retailer with more than 500 stores in 44 states and Puerto Rico, was one of the five presenting companies at the recent ServiceChannel user conference. “Presenting at this year’s user conference allowed me to share some best practices with other ServiceChannel users,” said Myriah Kingen, facilities director for Burlington. “I have had the pleasure of using ServiceChannel at two different retailers, which allowed me to see the different ways in which the industry can leverage the system for their specific needs. However, the biggest opportunity is the visibility and accountability it brings to both the store level and to the contractors. This allows us to better manage our spend across the board.”
“We have the best clients in the business,” said Steven Gottfried, CEO and co-founder, ServiceChannel. “We are committed to helping facilities managers and contractors collaborate to provide better service and it’s clients like Burlington that help make our products better for everyone.”
As a result of this customer feedback, ServiceChannel has added numerous enhancements and new features over the last six months. Additional highlights include:
- Launched SupplyClick, a single source for all purchasing needs that allow facilities managers to save money, ensure quality and track warranties.
- Increased call center support due to tremendous client demand and to ensure quick response time continues to be significantly less than industry average.
- Increased contractor network to more than 35,000 contractors and 500+ trades.
- Reached 100,000 locations in more than 24 countries worldwide including some of the largest brands in retails and restaurants.
- Processed more than 37 million work orders in more than 100,000 locations.
ServiceChannel provides facilities managers and commercial contractors with a single platform to manage work orders, service performance, invoicing and payments. By providing a real time, web-based view of service data across all trades, locations and contractors, facilities managers drive significant ROI for their organizations without adding staff, outsourcing or investing in new infrastructure. More than 35,000 contractors use ServiceChannel every day at over 100,000 locations in over 24 countries.