Breakfast and Lunch Items Available for a Limited Time
Sunny Street Café, a popular breakfast-lunch restaurant, has released their new Summer Limited Time Only menu, available at all of the chain’s 16 locations. 6 new breakfast and lunch items are featured.
The new menu combines a blend of savory items as well as some sweet creations, all while staying true to the unique menu that Sunny Street Café offers. Ingredients like fresh pico de gallo, black bean salsa, cilantro sour cream, and avocado are all utilized. “Our culinary team focused on creating a menu that elevates some delicious Southwestern flavors,” said Mike Stasko, Vice President of Brand Strategy.”
The Baja Scramble takes chorizo hash, pico de gallo, black bean salsa and cheddar cheese, tossed with scrambled eggs and topped with avocado and cilantro-lime sour cream. Served with griddled tortilla wedges, it’s already proving to be a popular item.
The sweeter side of the breakfast menu highlights white chocolate. The White Chocolate Berry Muffin is filled with white chocolate, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries. Like all Sunny Street Café muffins, they are made from scratch and baked fresh. In addition, the White Chocolate French Toast is drizzled with a berry reduction and sprinkled with white chocolate crumb.
For lunch, Sunny Street brought back a guest favorite, the Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla. “We had to bring back chipotle flavors after last year’s craze over the Quesadilla,” Stasko said. “The chipotle-lime marinated chicken paired with avocado is incredibly delicious.” The California Chopped Salad is a rainbow of healthy ingredients like tomatoes, black bean salsa, avocado, pickled onion, grilled chicken and more. Finally, the Black Bean Burger is made in house with a hint of cumin and chipotle pepper, and sits on a grilled brioche bun with bistro mustard, fresh spinach and homemade salsa. “We’ve tested the Black Bean Burger extensively. More and more, our guests are looking for lighter options, so this is a great fit. The Black Bean Burger does not sacrifice on flavor.”
The menu, with new items highlighted below, is currently available in all 16 Sunny Street Café locations throughout Ohio, Texas, Missouri and Alabama. It is also available for viewing at www.sunnystreetcafe.com.
New Breakfast Items:
- White Chocolate Berry Muffin: Made from scratch and baked fresh daily – packed with white chocolate, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.
- Baja Scramble: Chorizo hash, fresh pico de gallo, corn and black bean salsa, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese, and topped with avocado slices and cilantro sour cream. Served with griddled tortillas. The best scramble you’ve ever tried!
- White Chocolate French Toast: Thick sliced sourdough dipped in cinnamon-cream batter, drizzled with a homemade summer berry reduction and dusted with white chocolate crumb.
New Lunch Items:
- Black Bean Burger: Our homemade black bean burger is served on a griddled brioche bun with spicy mustard, fresh spinach and homemade salsa. You can even add avocado!
- Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla: Chipotle-lime marinated chicken breast, chunks of smashed avocado, tomatoes, red onion and cheddar-jack, grilled together in a flour tortilla to make a golden, crispy quesadilla.
- California Chopped Salad: Crisp, freshly made lettuce mix, lined with tomatoes, bleu cheese crumbles, black bean salsa, grilled chicken, pickled red onion, hardboiled egg, and diced avocado.
Sunny Street Café operates 16 franchised locations in Ohio, Texas, Missouri and Alabama, open daily from 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Restaurants feature a wide variety of breakfast and lunch fare, including signature dishes such as “big as the plate” buttermilk pancakes, Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy, Tex-Mex Omelette, Southwest Turkey Club, Buffalo Chicken Salad, homemade soups, fresh fruit, and from-scratch muffins. Restaurants also offer full service catering, take out and special event hosting. Franchise opportunities are currently available for both first-time owners and existing operators and developers. For more information, visit www.sunnystreetcafe.com.