This Veterans Day, TGI Fridays will again honor veterans and active duty military across the United States with FREE LUNCH at participating locations from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Veterans and active military can choose from a lengthy list of Fridays lunch menu items including, our world famous hand-crafted burgers and sandwiches, freshly made salads, and Guest- favorite lunch pairings. The Menu includes the following:
- Burgers: All-American Stacked Burger, Signature Jack Daniels Burger, Smoked Stacked Burger, Sicilian Stacked Burger or Signature New York Cheddar & Bacon Burger
- Handhelds: Jack Daniels Chicken Sandwich, Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sandwich, California Club or French Dip
- Salads: Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad, Harvest Apple Chicken Salad, Chipotle Yucatan Chicken Salad, Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad or Balsamic-Glazed Chicken Caesar Salad
- Lunch Pairings: Featuring a combination of…
- House Salad, Caesar Salad OR Soup, AND
- Ham & Cheddar Sliders, Half of a Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sandwich, Half of a California Club, Crispy Chicken Fingers, Half of a French Dip or Buffalo Wings
Please note that beverages and add-ons are NOT included in this Free Lunch offer.
See the full menu at www.tgifridays.com/eat.
Offer good only on Wednesday, November 11, 2015, 11 a.m.-2 p.m at all participating* TGI Fridays locations. All veterans and active military personnel must show valid military I.D.
Find the location nearest to you by visiting http://www.tgifridays.com/find.
*Locations not participating: Knotts Berry Farm (CA); Anchorage (AK); Tampa International Airport (FL); Atlanta International Airport (GA); Memphis Downtown (TN); Detroit Airport (MI); Miami Airport (FL); Niagara Falls (NY)