Three Fundraisers will benefit the California Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and YMCA East Bay
The Habit Restaurants, Inc. (Nasdaq: HABT), an Irvine-based restaurant company, will open a Habit Burger Grill at Persimmon Place, a new open-air retail center located at 5291 Martinelli Way in Dublin.
The restaurant will officially open Wednesday, June 24 at 10:30 AM, marking the second location of The Habit in Dublin (the first is at 7295 Amador Plaza Rd.).
The public will get a preview of the popular menu during fundraisers on Monday, June 22 and Tuesday, June 23 when The Habit will donate 100 percent of all proceeds to three non-profits. On Monday, June 22, The Habit will open for lunch (11:30 AM-1:30 PM) benefiting California Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (CRAEF); dinner that evening (5-7 PM) will support the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. At lunch on Tuesday, June 23 (11:30 AM-1:30 PM), YMCA East Bay will be the beneficiary.
The Habit Burger Grill at Persimmon Place is a new build-out that totals 2,811 square feet, including indoor seating for 46 and patio seating for 30. Approximately 35 new jobs have been created to staff the restaurant. The company distinguishes itself in the fast casual better burger segment with its signature Charburger, menu variety and value. Some Habit food facts:
- Burgers are always 100% fresh ground beef, not frozen
- Burgers are char-grilled over an open flame for extra flavor
- Lettuce, tomatoes and onions are cut fresh daily
- Tuna steak sandwiches are made with line caught, sushi-grade albacore
- Fresh chicken breasts are hand-filleted and marinated in house
- Tri-tip is trimmed and marinated in house
- Salads are fresh, made to order
- House-made ranch dressing isprepared fresh daily in the restaurants
- French fries, onion rings and sweet potato fries are 100% trans-fat free, cooked in soybean oil
- Every Habit offers a complimentary condiment bar featuring an assortment of peppers, lemons, limes and a range of sauces for guests to spice it up
The Habit was founded in 1969 in Santa Barbara and has over 100 restaurants in California, Arizona, Florida, New Jersey and Utah. Besides the signature Charburgers, made-to-order and cooked over an open flame, The Habit is known for a variety of hearty sandwiches and fresh salads that are available topped with flame-grilled chicken, USDA Choice tri-tip, and line-caught albacore tuna. For more information, visit habitburger.com. The Habit is also found on social media at facebook.com/habitburger, instagram.com/habitburgergrill, twitter.com/habitburger and youtube.com/habittube.
The Habit Burger Grill is a fast casual restaurant concept that specializes in preparing fresh, made-to-order char-grilled burgers and sandwiches featuring USDA choice tri-tip steak, grilled chicken and sushi-grade albacore tuna cooked over an open flame. The first Habit opened in Santa Barbara, California in 1969. The Habit has since grown to over 100 restaurants in 11 markets throughout California, Arizona, Florida, New Jersey and Utah. More information is available at www.habitburger.com.