Fondue Restaurant’s Fall Beverage Lineup Features Modern Whiskey Cocktails for Women and Men Alike
The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., the world’s premier fondue restaurant and a leading polished casual dining franchise, is celebrating women and the revival of whiskey this fall with five featured whiskey cocktails, a customizable whiskey flight and Women and Whiskey ladies’ night events featuring whiskey-infused fondues.
“Whiskey has been the fastest-growing spirits category over the last few years and whiskey’s popularity with women is leading this trend,” said Paul Brown, beverage manager for Front Burner Brands, restaurant management company for The Melting Pot. “People naturally associate whiskey as a drink of choice for men but its appeal to women as well as millennials is what’s driving its current popularity.”
Encompassing a variety of whiskey styles, The Melting Pot’s featured whiskey cocktail menu is available now through Nov. 22. The featured drinks include:
- Alabama ’33: Clyde May’s Alabama Style Whiskey is combined with apple juice, a squeeze of orange, ginger beer and a hint of spice to create this harvest-style cocktail.
- Saloon Sour: Wet your whistle with this refreshing mixture of Maker’s Mark Bourbon Whisky, Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur, fresh lemon juice and peach syrup, topped with a splash of Sprite.
- Kentucky Stone Sour: Satisfy your thirst for adventure with Evan Williams Single Barrel Bourbon, blackberries and fresh lemon juice, topped with Dreaming Tree Crush Red Wine.
- Buck Be a Lady: Jameson Irish Whiskey, freshly muddled strawberries, angostura bitters and ginger beer join forces in this whiskey buck that lives up to the Jameson family motto, “Without Fear.”
- Preservation League: A modern and sophisticated take on scotch with Monkey Shoulder Blended Malt Scotch, Cointreau Orange Liqueur, apricot preserves and fresh citrus juices.
The Melting Pot operates more than 130 restaurants in the U.S., Canada and Mexico and has more than 25 locations in development internationally. The nearly 40-year-old concept is known for offering an assortment of flavorful fondue dishes including a variety of unique entrées served with signature dipping sauces. The menu highlights customizable fondue meal options that invite guests to enjoy one, two, three or more courses as they select any combination of individually-priced cheese fondues, salads, entrées and chocolate fondues.
With more than 130 restaurants in North America, existing locations in 35 states, Canada and Mexico and more than 25 locations currently in development, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. is the premier fondue restaurant and a leading polished casual dining franchise. Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot has offered a memorable dining experience for nearly 40 years. Guests enjoy a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées served with signature dipping sauces. The menu also includes cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner Brands, a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. For more information, visit http://www.meltingpot.com.