Popular steakhouse rings in the holidays with festive menu items, specialty drinks and gift card rewards
Trying to decide where to spend your holiday dining experience? Look no further, because Texas Land & Cattle has gathered an ultimate wish list of scrumptious delights sure to put the jingle back in your sleigh.
In the spirit of glad tidings, the popular steakhouse rolled out its new holiday menu complete with seasonal cocktail and culinary creations. The festive spirit continues with great gift card rewards that will delight even the scroogiest of Scrooges.
All TXLC locations are making spirits bright now through Saturday, Jan. 10, with new crafted cocktails blended specially for the season:
- Bourbon Blitzen – Maker’s Mark Bourbon with a splash of Kahlúa
- Cranberry Appletini – Tito’s Handmade Texas Vodka, Apple Pucker and fresh cranberry juice
- White Christmas – Absolut Vanilia and Amaretto mixed with cream and swirled with chocolate
Drinks this merry deserve to be paired with something equally as enticing. That’s why TXLC has also unveiled two limited time holiday menu items:
- Crab & Shrimp Stuffed ‘Shrooms ($9.99) – This shared plate comes with sweet lump crabmeat, sautéed shrimp, Parmesan, fresh garlic, panko and Texas chimichurri.
- Texas Smoked Board for Two ($44.99) – An entrée for two that triples the taste, this hearty meal features Texas Land & Cattle’s famous house smoked sirloin, bacon-wrapped stuffed quail with sweet potato hash, and roasted pork loin topped with whiskey demi-glace, all smoked to perfection. Served with choice of two side salads or cups of soup and two side items. (Guests also receive $5 off a select bottle of wine to pair with this special.)
TXLC is also offering guests the opportunity to “Gift and Be Gifted” with special holiday offers on its popular gift cards. Buy $25 in gift cards and receive $5 off a future visit; $50 in gift card purchases earns a free shared plate, and $100 will treat you to a free entrée, up to a $20 value.
“Many families have made dinner at Texas Land & Cattle a holiday tradition, and we’d love to share the spirit of the season with many more this year,” said Beth Collins, vice president of marketing at Texas Land & Cattle. “We think our seasonal cocktails are the perfect countdown to Christmas and our festive menu items are guaranteed to satisfy your holiday hunger. And whether you’ve been naughty or nice, our gift cards are the perfect stocking stuffers for friends, co-workers, family and, well, yourself!”
Texas Land & Cattle currently owns and operates 26 restaurants in Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, New Mexico and North Carolina. To find the location nearest you, visit TexasLandandCattle.com.
Plano-based Texas Land & Cattle is a popular restaurant chain noted for its unique “Texas Craft Dining” experience. Renowned for its premium steaks sourced exclusively from Hartley Ranch in Stephenville, TX, as well as a Texas-inspired menu of traditional favorites, the brand offers premium dining quality and service at casual dining prices. The company also owns and operates the Lone Star Steakhouse chain, America’s trusted brand for quality Texas-style dining delivered with a Texas-sized value. For the location nearest you, visit TexasLandandCattle.com and LoneStarSteakhouse.com.