What better way to celebrate National Burger Day on August 27th than with a two-time Local 10 award winning fresh Angus Steakburger at The New Miami Subs Grill!
Available at all Miami Subs Grill locations for sit down dining or a quick drive thru lunch.
Fresh Angus Steak Burgers include:
- Nacho Ordinary Burger – Double-stacked with nacho cheese, jalapenos, crispy onion rings, lettuce and tomato on a brioche roll.
- Big Havana – Double-stacked with Swiss American cheese, grilled ham, pickles, mustard, lettuce and tomato on a brioche roll.
- Bistro Burger – Double-stacked with grilled mushrooms and onions, Swiss American Cheese, South Beach sauce, lettuce and tomato on a multigrain roll.
- Rodeo Burger – Double-stacked with Swiss American cheese, onion rings, chipotle BBQ sauce, lettuce & tomato on a multigrain bun.
- Classic Super Burger – Double-stacked with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo on a brioche roll.
Available at all participating Miami Subs locations. To find a location near you, please visit www.miamisubs.com.
The New Miami Subs Grill, a South Florida company, has been serving great food for more than 25 years with the first true Miami Subs restaurant opening in 1988. The iconic fast casual franchise chain, beloved by fans worldwide, has grown to become Florida’s largest regional sub and grill chain, featuring world-famous Philly cheesesteaks, wings, gyros and fresh Angus steak burgers. Delivery and breakfast are available in select locations. The New Miami Subs Grill currently has locations in Florida, South Carolina and Guyana, with new locations of its brand extension Miami Grill slated for Miami, Hawaii, Dallas, New Zealand, Malaysia, and throughout the Middle East. With the announcement of new equity partner, international music sensation Armando Christian Perez, aka Pitbull, the South Florida staple is in growth mode and in the midst of aggressive expansion efforts, both domestically and abroad. For franchising information, visit www.miamigrillfranchise.com. Follow @MiamiSubs on Twitter and Facebook at www.facebook.com/miamisubsgrill.