The ultimate sports lodge introduces new cocktails, shots, margaritas and more for 2022
FAT (Fresh. Authentic. Tasty.) Brands Inc., parent company of Twin Peaks Restaurant and 16 other restaurant concepts, is upping the ante on its bar game with the launch of an all-new lineup of elevated beverage offerings in 2022!
This year, the ultimate sports lodge will roll out innovative cocktails, classic shots and fresh new margaritas. Plus, Twin Peaks is enhancing its selection of rare and unique tequilas and whiskeys, which serve as the foundation of its premium spirit selection and creative cocktails. In total, guests will see over 80 menu changes in the robust revamp as Twin Peaks stirs up something for every sports fan while they cheer on their favorite team, player, fighter and more.
On Twin Peaks’ one-of-a-kind cocktail menu, guests will now be able to raise a glass with scratch-made drinks such as:
- Irish Coffee – Caffè Borghetti Espresso, Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey, simple syrup and topped with whipped cream.
- Lemon Martini – Featuring Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka served over an ice ball in a sugar-rimmed glass.
- High West Punch – Made with High West American Prairie Bourbon and fresh juices.
- Mexican Martini – Featuring El Jimador Reposado Tequila, hand-shaken.
- Jameson Orange Irish Mule – Jameson Orange Irish Whiskey served with Q Ginger Beer.
- Blue Mofo – New twist on a Long Island Iced Tea with a hint of blue curaçao.
In addition, the ultimate sports lodge added on several new features to their shots category, including:
- Watermelon Jolly Rancher – Featuring Deep Eddy Lime Vodka and Watermelon Red Bull, served in a chili-lime salt rimmed glass.
- Water Moccasin – Made with Bird Dog Peach Whiskey.
- Starburst – Featuring Tuaca Italian Brandy.
“Twin Peaks’ consistent innovation and evolution of our bar menu selection sets us apart from our competitors,” said Twin Peaks CEO Joe Hummel. “It’s hard to compete with our combination of an electric sports watching experience and an extensive list of unique and rare drinks. With over 80 menu changes in our beverage section, every guest is sure to find the perfect choice to pair with one of our made-from-scratch kitchen favorites.”
FAT Brands (NASDAQ: FAT) is a leading global franchising company that strategically acquires, markets, and develops fast casual, quick-service, casual dining, and polished casual dining concepts around the world. The Company currently owns 17 restaurant brands: Round Table Pizza, Fatburger, Marble Slab Creamery, Johnny Rockets, Fazoli’s, Twin Peaks, Great American Cookies, Hot Dog on a Stick, Buffalo’s Cafe & Express, Hurricane Grill & Wings, Pretzelmaker, Elevation Burger, Native Grill & Wings, Yalla Mediterranean and Ponderosa and Bonanza Steakhouses, and franchises over 2,300 units worldwide. For more information on FAT Brands, please visit www.fatbrands.com.
Founded in 2005 in the Dallas suburb of Lewisville, Twin Peaks now has 88 locations in the US and Mexico. Twin Peaks is the ultimate sports lodge featuring made-from-scratch food and the coldest beer in the business surrounded by scenic views and the latest in high-definition TVs. At every Twin Peaks, guests are immediately welcomed by a friendly Twin Peaks Girl and served up a menu made for MVPs. From its smashed and seared to order burgers to its in-house smoked brisket, pork and wings, guests can expect menu items capable of satisfying every appetite. To learn more about franchise opportunities, visit twinpeaksfranchise.com. For more information, visit twinpeaksrestaurant.com.
- More from Twin Peaks