Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint recently took the first steps toward expansion into the Tampa / Clearwater, Florida, market. The restaurant brand is dominating the fast-casual pizza market – in 2013 they will average two new location openings per month. At the last three grand openings, customers were lined up for hours before the store opened. With sold-out markets in Atlanta, Louisville, Savannah, Jacksonville, and Tallahassee, Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza franchise. To kick off its growth into the Tampa market, franchisee representatives met with nearly 100 local area entrepreneurs earlier this month.
As the culture of eating out changes, the restaurant industry is driven to meet customers’ evolving demands. Lately, there has been a shift in how and what people want to eat, with an emphasis on fresh, organic ingredients, as well as options to suit a large and growing population with gluten intolerance and food allergies. Customers want these choices, and at the same time, they want quality, expedient service, and budget-friendly prices. Fast-casual dining answers this need, as is evidenced by the highly successful chains Moe’s Southwest Grill and Chipotle. With a proven success model and eager customers hungry for more, Uncle Maddio’s Founder and Chief Pizza Maker Matt Andrew (also former co-founder and president of Moe’s) knew it was time to give the world fast-casual pizza.
Known as the “Chipotle of pizza,” Uncle Maddio’s launched the fast casual pizza market three years ago with the opening of its first store in Atlanta, Georgia. By the spring of next year, there will be 20 restaurant franchises open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
Uncle Maddio’s answers the call for more choices and better food with what Andrew calls “braggable food” and an innovative menu that gives customers more than three million pizza combinations. Their menu contains three types of crusts (white, wheat, and gluten-free), six sauces, seven cheeses (including Daiya vegan cheese), and 47 different fresh toppings, including locally-sourced vegetables delivered fresh daily, free-range and hormone-free chicken, organic greens, and handmade meatballs and sausages. In addition to pizza, they serve toasted paninis and gourmet salads.
Entrepreneurs seeking to operate a franchise should know that Uncle Maddio’s boasts a fun working environment and provides comprehensive start-up and ongoing business and marketing support. Uncle Maddio’s is backed by an executive management team with more than 50 years of experience as well as consistent, strong branding and aggressive social media marketing strategy. The store footprint accommodates both traditional and non-traditional sites.
For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit the Uncle Maddio’s website at http://www.unclemaddios.com.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and free-range options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: free-range, hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of the first quarter in 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.