Hearty winter soups, indulgent treats and more to debut Jan. 9
Au Bon Pain – the popular fast-casual bakery café committed to making quality products using simple ingredients – is celebrating the New Year with the debut of its winter menu.
Au Bon Pain has created a winter menu that showcases a balance of healthy and indulgent items that meet seasonal eating and dietary trends. So whether a guest is looking to escape the cold with comfort food or stick to their New Year’s resolution of eating healthy, Au Bon Pain has it covered.
On Tuesday, Jan. 9, Au Bon Pain invites guests to indulge in these seasonal specials:
- Rise & Shine Roll – Breakfast favorites come together in one comforting roll. A warm, slightly sweet and savory pastry filled with bacon, egg, herbs and cheddar cheese.
- Overnight Oats – A nutritious and delicious start to the morning begins with oats soaked overnight in vanilla Greek yogurt and skim milk with bananas, almonds, dark chocolate chips and wild blueberries.
- Herb Focaccia – Au Bon Pain. Simply put, it means “from good bread.” Good bread is the foundation of a good meal. Turn a soup or salad into a meal with this flat, Italian-style bread topped with garlic and herbs.
- Turkey Bacon Melt – Warm up this winter with roast turkey, hardwood-smoked bacon and melted Swiss and cheddar cheese, topped with honey mustard, truffle mayo and arugula on Herb Focaccia.
- Chocolate Cupcake – The chocolate-lovers delight. A decadent chocolate cupcake topped with all-natural chocolate butter cream frosting.
- Vanilla Cupcake – An indulgent vanilla cupcake topped with all-natural vanilla butter cream frosting.
Guests can also take advantage of the winter special by enjoying two cookies or cupcakes for a sweet discounted price.
“At Au Bon Pain, we pride ourselves on serving fresh food that tastes delicious,” said Corporate Executive Chef Katherine See. “That’s why we use seasonal ingredients and start our day before the sun comes up to bake our products fresh daily. From delicious meals, to satisfying snacks or wholesome treats, food should always taste good, no matter if that choice is indulgent or nutritious. So we’ve created a winter menu that has a nourishing, delicious balance.”
The new winter menu is only available through March 26, so be sure to visit Au Bon Pain today and indulge in all the tasty new creations. Customers can enjoy at the café or order ahead and pick up a meal when it’s convenient. Simply download the Au Bon Pain mobile app from the App Store or Google Play, or order online at aubonpain.com.
Au Bon Pain operates in six key trade channels including urban office buildings, hospitals, universities, transportation centers, malls and museums. Au Bon Pain currently operates in more than 300 locations in the U.S. and internationally. Additional information about Au Bon Pain, which is headquartered in Boston, may be found at aubonpain.com. Follow at Facebook.com/aubonpain, @aubonpainusa on Instagram and @aubonpain on Twitter.