Just in time for the peak dining season, Waitbusters LLC has released a major update to their digital wait line platform. The new place in line page (the page that restaurant guests see after getting in a wait line) has new innovative functionality and is much more informative.
With this much awaited for update, guests can now:
- See how many parties are ahead of them and how long the other parties have waited
- View their own time quoted and the amount of time they have waited
- View any special requests they made
- Peruse the restaurant’s menu while they are waiting
- Jump the wait line (if the restaurant turns on this “Fast Pass” feature)
- Share their wait line status on social media (Restaurants can provide coupons and discounts as an incentive to drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition)
“We are thrilled to be providing this new technology to our restaurant partners before the summer season rush. A lot of our partners are in beach resorts – where wait line management can be a major pain point and headache. We have already gotten early feedback that the menu viewing feature has reduced table turnaround time as high as 35%, which is incredible” said Shane Gau, Waitbusters co-founder.
What it boils down to is transparency and convenience. Restaurant patrons want to know all about their position in a wait line. It provides the convenience and luxury of being able to decide to walk around, wait at the bar or relax elsewhere while waiting.
About Waitbusters Digital Diner
Waitbusters LLC, a service-disabled veteran owned company, is a provider of innovative restaurant technology solutions. Its Digital Diner solution offers restaurants the ability to create better experiences for their guests, save money, create new revenue streams, become more profitable, and find and retain happy customers.
Waitbusters Digital Diner provides:
- Call Concierge
- Online Ordering & Commission Free Delivery
- Contactless Dine In
- Delivery as a Service
- Wait Line, Reservations & Table/Server Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Loyalty Program
- SMS Text Message Marketing
- Delivery Driver Logistics
- More from Waitbusters