“Farm to Fro-Yo” Flavors includes Peach, Blackberry and Blood Orange Sorbetto; New Toppings include Apple Cider Pound Cake, Crispy Crispix and Goji Granola
16 Handles (http://www.16handles.com), today’s most innovative frozen yogurt brand, is expanding its new Artisan Collection to include three new hand-picked flavors: Peach, Blackberry and Blood Orange Sorbetto. In addition, a trio of new, proprietary toppings will hit the toppings bar: Apple Cider Pound Cake, Crispy Crispix and Goji Granola.
16 Handles Artisan Collection is an assortment of delicious, high-quality self-serve frozen yogurt flavors and toppings thoughtfully crafted by culinary chefs and experts. The three new Fro-Yo flavors will launch in stores tomorrow, July 11, 2013. Flavor profiles include:
- Fresh Peach: Swirled with sweet, juicy peaches ripe with flavor
- Blackberry: Fresh-picked blackberries blended with lemon zest
- Blood Orange Sorbetto: Bursting with citrus flavor from imported blood oranges
In addition, the new chef-created toppings include:
- Apple Cider Pound Cake: Bite-sized pieces of apple pound cake with hints of cinnamon and cider glaze
- Crispy Crispix: Classic crunch of Crispix cereal amped up with caramelized sugar
- Goji Granola: A delectable mix of all natural granola with Chia, Goji Berries, and Pumpkin Seeds
“Summer is all about ripe fruit flavor, and we hand-picked these new flavors to complement the season,” says Solomon Choi, 16 Handles’ founder. “Crafted with fresh peaches, blackberries and real blood oranges, our new flavors offer Farm to Fro-Yo goodness that will delight our fans.”
16 Handles, which celebrates its fifth birthday on July 16th, is an innovative frozen yogurt and dessert brand that encourages guests to Flaunt Their Flavor. Whether guests want a better-for-you snack or an indulgent frozen dessert, 16 Handles offers something for everyone. Founded in 2008 by foodservice industry expert Solomon Choi, 16 Handles was the first frozen yogurt brand to pioneer the self-serve concept in New York City. Today the company has grown to 37 locations across New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maryland, and Florida and forecasts that 50 stores will be open by the end of 2013. Committed to sustainability, 16 Handles uses biodegradable packaging and spoons; each store plants 16 trees per day through a partnership with Trees for the Future. For more information visit http://www.16handles.com.