Legendary restaurant chain celebrates the warm days of summer with refreshing cocktails
Hello sunshine, meet warm Irish hospitality. Bennigan’s, the iconic brand beloved across the globe for its chef-driven American fare and friendly Irish hospitality, is elevating its summer experience with the debut of its refreshing lineup of cocktails.
Beginning tomorrow, guests can pair Bennigan’s bold new menu items with its all-new tiki and punch inspired craft cocktails:
- Hooligan Punch – Blue Chair Coconut Rum, fresh lemon and orange wheels, Midori Melon Liqueur, DeKuyper Blue Curacao, pineapple juice and topped with Sprite®. This punch pairs perfectly with the Hawaiian Chicken!
- Ruby Sunset – Deep Eddy Ruby Red, Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour and Red Bull Yellow Edition. A refreshing cocktail to have alongside the St. Brigid Burger.
- Passion Fruit MargaTiki – Altos 100% Agave Plata Tequila, DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps, DeKuyper Triple Sec, Finest Call Passion Fruit, a splash of Red Bull Yellow Edition and an orange twist, shaken tableside in a mason jar. Have a summer fling and pair it with the Passion Fruit Glazed Pork Chop.
- Flirty Flamingo – Blue Chair Coconut Rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, Finest Call Piña Colada Mix and grenadine. A sweet combination with The Irishman Whiskey Glazed Grilled Chicken.
- Summer Sunrise – Blue Chair Coconut Rum, DeKuyper Triple Sec, Monin Hibiscus, Finest Call Passion Fruit Puree, Finest Call Mango Puree and cranberry juice. Filled with Goslings Ginger Beer and finished with a splash of grenadine. Refreshing and delicious with the Smothered Chicken.
- Fetzer Sundial Chardonnay – Crisp ripe flavors of apple, pear and tropical fruit. Try it with Bennigan’s new crowd pleaser, Sheela’s Sriracha Shrimp.
- Fetzer Valley Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon – Robust flavors of black cherry and chocolate. A hearty companion to the original Steak and Ale Classic, Kensington Club!
“We are leveraging our beverage program to differentiate our brand experience from our competitors,” said CEO Paul Mangiamele. “At Bennigan’s, our brand innovation extends to new food and beverage ideation, not only to keep current with trends but to demonstrate leadership by establishing them. This summer, our promotion features Blue Chair Bay® Rum, created on the shores of the Caribbean and inspired by the island life of multi-platinum songwriter and entertainer Kenny Chesney. We’ve also added wings to our recipes with Red Bull Yellow Edition to elevate our drinks to the next level. The excitement of our handcrafted signature cocktails is one of the key ingredients that differentiates us as a Legendary brand.”
As it redefines the casual dining segment, Legendary Restaurant Brands LLC continues to experience significant unit growth both domestically and internationally while achieving solid revenue growth over the last several years.
Since the end of 2012, the company has opened new franchise locations in Clarksburg and Frederick, Md.; Sacramento, Calif.; Melbourne, Fla.; Monahans, Texas; Lexington, Ky.; Veracruz, Mexico; Larnaca, Cyprus; Obarrio, Panama; Doha, Qatar; Dubai, UAE; and a corporate location in Panama City, Fla.
Additional restaurants are coming soon to Mandan, N.D., Steubenville, Ohio and Memphis, Tenn.; and internationally in Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Amsterdam and Pakistan, with more than an additional 250 locations in development.
You’re with friends at Bennigan’s. The American Legend!
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands – the pioneers of casual dining – as well as the non-traditional brand, Bennigan’s On The Fly. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood restaurant and tavern that is redefining and leading casual dining again. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and offers a franchise model capable of compelling returns on investment. Steak and Ale is another American Original poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable, family-friendly steakhouses.
For franchising information, visit Bennigans.com or call 855-GOT-BENN.