Iconic restaurant brand launches summer-inspired dishes and cocktails
Bennigan’s acclaimed menu innovation is satisfying guests across the world who yearn for bold, chef-inspired dishes and handcrafted cocktails.
For a limited time, guests can celebrate the season with Bennigan’s Summer Shenanigan’s menu! The Legendary brand renowned for its chef-driven American fare and friendly Irish hospitality is taking guests on a culinary journey through these delectable entrées that highlight seasonal ingredients:
- Megan’s Berry Summer Salad – Fresh garden spring mix, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and goat cheese crumbles, tossed in Bennigan’s housemade sweet pepper vinaigrette and topped with sweet glazed pecans. It’s the sweetest garden party on a plate! Add Hawaiian Chicken for a small upcharge.
- Pimento Cheese Burger – Bennigan’s half-pound juicy burger oozing with melted, made-from-scratch pimento cheese and Applewood smoked bacon on a toasted Brioche bun. It’s a cheesy delight!
To add to the excitement, Bennigan’s mixologists are stirring up summer fun with these innovative handcrafted cocktails made with premium spirits:
- Apple Kiwi Lemon Tart – Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, Midori Melon Liqueur, DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker, Monin Kiwi, Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour and a fresh apple slice, topped with Sprite.
- Coconut Berry Cooler – Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum, DeKuyper Blue Curacao, Monin Kiwi, Finest Call Premium Lime Sour and Red Bull Coconut Edition.
- Red Bull Coconut Edition – Celebrate summer with the fruity taste of exotic coconut and berry.
- Watermelon Peach Splash – Jim Beam Peach Bourbon, Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour, Finest Call Watermelon Purée, and a splash of Sprite.
- Cupcake Rosé – Elegant flavors of watermelon, strawberry and white nectarine lead to a silky texture and a refreshing finish. Guests can also participate in Cupcake’s “Rosé to Save the Day.” For every bottle of Cupcake Rosé sold, Cupcake Vineyards will give $2 to Direct Relief to help improve the health and lives of people affected by emergencies.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager – Bold, rich and complex. The distinctive balance of spicy hops, slightly sweet roasted malts, and a smooth finish give Boston Lager its full-flavored taste.
“Bennigan’s is experiencing a V-shaped sales recovery, not only because of our continuous menu innovation, but also because we are putting the safety and health of our teams, guests and franchise partners first,” said Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. “Our in-house innovation team has over 60 years of experience with the Bennigan’s brand, and they create truly unique and craveable offerings for both longtime loyal guests and first-time visitors to provide an exceptional guest experience. We are known for the strong emotional connection guests feel at Bennigan’s, and our new seasonal dishes are the perfect way to celebrate this season while creating a special bond with one another.”
Pent-up demand for Bennigan’s is fueling aggressive growth around the globe. In the last few years, Bennigan’s has opened new franchise locations in Melbourne, Fla.; Veracruz, Mexico; Larnaca, Cyprus; Doha, Qatar; and Amwaj, Bahrain. In addition to these openings, Bennigan’s fast casual brand, Bennigan’s On The Fly, is slated to open in November in Peoria, Arizona.
With more than 100 locations in development, franchise interest in Bennigan’s is also at an all-time high. Three new prototype locations in Steubenville, Ohio; Mandan, N.D.; and Monahans, Texas opened in 2018 and are exceeding unit economics. Bennigan’s new design is a perfect fit in secondary markets where the concept that invented casual dining delivers a memorable dining experience and creates memories for the entire family. The iconic menu, robust beverage program and Legendary service are all part of a strategy designed to deliver maximum value to guests, teams and franchisees.
For your nearest location, menu, hours and additional information, visit Bennigans.com.
You’re with friends at Bennigan’s. The American Legend!
Legendary Restaurant Brands owns the iconic Bennigan’s and Steak and Ale brands – the pioneers of casual dining – as well as the non-traditional brand, Bennigan’s On The Fly. Bennigan’s is a high-energy neighborhood restaurant and tavern that is redefining and leading casual dining again. With chef-driven food, innovative drinks and warm, friendly Irish hospitality, this Legendary brand delivers memorable dining experiences to every guest and offers a franchise model capable of compelling returns on investment. Steak and Ale is another American Original poised for a triumphant return. Redefined as a 21st Century polished-casual concept, the new Steak and Ale will once again set the standard for affordable, family-friendly steakhouses.
To join a Legendary franchise family, visit LegendaryRestaurantBrands.com or call 800-804-5049.