Black Angus Steakhouse, the original American steakhouse, announced today its recognition of all US Veterans and Active Military Personnel with an exclusive deal on a classic meal. On Monday, November 11th, 2019, the restaurant chain will serve its All-American Steak Plate – an 8 oz. Certified Angus Beef Top Sirloin, mashed potatoes, broccoli with garlic butter and a non-alcoholic beverage – all for just $9.99.
The offer is valid Monday, November 11th from open to close. All military personnel who produce a valid military ID or proof of military service are eligible to receive this special offer.
- Offer valid one per veteran or active duty military personnel
- Military Guest must display valid Military ID or other proof of service
- Spouse and other military dependents are not eligible
- Offer includes non- alcoholic beverages only – coffee, milk, tea and soda
- Offer good throughout the entire restaurant, including BullsEye Bar
- Dine-in Only not valid for takeout or delivery
- $15 Be our Guest may not be used for this promotion
To learn more about Black Angus Steakhouse, visit www.BlackAngus.com or follow Black Angus on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter @BASteakhouse.