Daily entrée and drink specials also debut today at all U.S. restaurants
Despite boasting one of the most innovative menus in the casual dining industry, Brick House Tavern + Tap is pushing the envelope again with the addition of two unique dishes and an array of daily specials that will tempt guests to visit even more often.
On Tuesday, March 24, Brick Houses nationwide will introduce Asian Duck Wraps and its all-new Moroccan Stacked Dip as part of its new Spring Menu. The wraps feature duck confit sautéed with shaved carrots, Napa cabbage, cilantro and shiitake mushrooms with house-made hoisin, crispy wonton strips, chili mustard sauce and bibb lettuce. The Moroccan Stacked Dip is a savory combination of white bean puree, harissa, yogurt, oven-roasted tomatoes, smashed avocados, smoked cheddar and chopped olives served with grilled naan bread.
Brick House’s seasonal specials take the creativity to another level with a delectable assortment of unique entrées, also available daily starting today:
- Smoked Salmon Salad – House-smoked salmon, grilled zucchini, pickled red onions, crispy capers, queso fresco, candied bacon, mint and smoked pecans on a spring lettuce blend, topped with green goddess dressing;
- Bison Pizza – House-made bison and beef sausage, marinara, mozzarella, queso fresco, candied bacon, red onions, fresh cilantro topped with jalapeno cilantro mayo on hand-rolled, fresh-baked pizza dough; and,
- Sirloin Steak Tips (available only on Tuesdays) – House-cut sirloin marinated for 24 hours, scratch-made wild mushroom and onion gravy and crispy shallots served with a half twice-baked potato with seared smoked cheddar.
In addition, Brick House has developed three fresh, seasonal twists on the always-popular Moscow Mule, which are perfect for enjoying on the patio:
- French Mule – A crisp combination of Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka, ginger liqueur, lemon and champagne;
- Texas Ruby Mule – Another refreshing concoction featuring Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka, Prairie Cucumber Vodka, grapefruit, lime and ginger beer; and,
- Rebel Mule – Beer with a kick, comprised of Deep Eddy Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka, orange and Samuel Adams Rebel IPA.
“Variety is the spice of life, which is why we work hard to give our loyal guests another reason to drop by,” said David Catalano, brand president of Brick House Tavern + Tap. “Our guests are always looking for something new and innovative, and these seasonal specials certainly deliver.”
Brick House’s new menu additions and daily and seasonal specials will be available at all 23 locations nationwide throughout spring.
Part of the Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: IRG) portfolio of restaurants, Brick House Tavern + Tap features a unique menu of American classics with a twist, specialty cocktails and more than 80 beers and beer cocktails, served up with its own blend of personalized hospitality. At more than 20 locations across the U.S., the elevated next-generation atmosphere is complete with 30+ HD flat screen TVs, soft leather recliners with built-in TV trays and outdoor dining. For more information, go to brickhousetavernandtap.com.