California Tortilla, a unique fast casual restaurant franchise that serves “California style” Mexican food and is known to fans as Cal Tort, is celebrating the grand opening of its Columbia, MD location on Wednesday, April 13. The restaurant, located at 6250 Columbia Crossing Circle Columbia, MD 21045, will kick off the celebration by offering $5 bowls and burritos all day with proceeds going to HopeWorks. The grand opening is slated to kick off at 11 a.m. and is open to the public. Current COVID-19 restrictions will be followed.
“We are so excited to unveil our newest restaurant in Columbia and to celebrate with our neighbors. The restaurant will serve up our bold and beloved flavors that fans have come to enjoy,” said Robert Phillips, President of California Tortilla. “The Columbia opening marks the 12th location for Maryland, which is a key market for our brand. We’ve experienced incredible growth in the area and are excited to bring our offerings to even more communities.”
Throughout the grand opening week, guests may enjoy the following specials at the Columbia restaurant.
- Wednesday, April 13 – Grand Opening Day – $5 burritos/bowls all day with proceeds benefitting
- Thursday, April 14 – Kids Eat Free with adult purchase online with code or in-store.
- Friday, April 15 – Key Chain Day – the first 100 people will receive a key chain which acts as a coupon for free drinks in-store; Offer valid until May1.
- Saturday, April 16 – Family Deal – $5 off your purchase of $40 or more.
- Sunday, April 17 – Free limited-edition California Tortilla Shirt with purchase for the first 50 people to make a qualifying purchase.
- Monday, April 18 – The first 96 people to make a purchase will receive a free bottle of California Screaming or Screamin’ hot sauce.
- Tuesday, April 19 – Buy One Get One Free Taco all day.
The Columbia restaurant will feature favorites such as the California Screamin’ Burrito, Korean BBQ tacos, California Sunset bowl, and more prepared by the brand’s signature service model that allows guests the flexibility to customize meals to their taste. Guests may spice things up with hot sauce selections from the restaurant’s Wall of Flame. The Columbia location offers dine-in, online ordering, and delivery.
California Tortilla is seeking experienced multi-unit operators who are interested in diversifying and growing their restaurant portfolios. California Tortilla is also open to partnering with highly qualified single-unit operators. Current growth opportunities are available in the eastern half of the United States.
For more information, visit www.californiatortilla.com or follow them on Instagram, Tik Tok and Twitter @CalTort.