Make holiday meal planning easy with the home of America’s Farm Fresh
Bob Evans Restaurants is dedicated to bringing America’s Farm Fresh to guests every day, and holidays, like Easter, are no exception. Combining its farm-fresh cuisine with down-on-the-farm hospitality makes Bob Evans the go-to meal partner for this year’s celebration. Bob Evans’ variety of meal options means less prep time and more family time, perfect for any sized gathering. Serving up signature dishes from family-honored recipes and a wide selection of farm-fresh sides, guests have plenty to choose from for their holiday meal.
Farmhouse Feasts Are Back
A beloved holiday favorite that’s ready to heat, serve and enjoy, Bob Evans Premium Farmhouse Feast is the go-to Easter meal. The packed cold, fully-cooked meal serves up to 10 people and includes Bob Evans’ signature slow-roasted turkey, hickory-smoked ham, and hand-crafted sides made with farm-fresh ingredients such as house-made bread & celery dressing, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans with ham, macaroni & cheese, cranberry relish, freshly baked rolls, banana nut bread, and both triple berry and double crust apple pies. Bob Evans also has Farmhouse Feasts which can serve four or eight people starting at $64.99.
New this year, Bob Evans is adding the Pot Roast Farmhouse Feast as an option which serves up to 10 people for $144.99. It features fork tender, slow-roasted pot roast, caramelized onions and carrots, as well as the same hand-crafted sides and pies included in the Premium Farmhouse Feast.
Additional Options for Easter Celebrations
Bob Evans will also be offering an array of meal options served hot as individual or family-sizes for dine-in, carryout or delivery, including:
- Easter Celebration Platter ($12.99) – The Easter Celebration Platter is served hot with a full portion of Bob Evans’ signature hand-carved slow-roasted turkey and hickory-smoked ham, two farm-fresh hand-crafted sides, cranberry relish and two freshly-baked dinner rolls. The platter serves one and is available for dine-in, delivery, or curbside pickup the week of April 11.
- Easter Celebration Family Meal ($69.99) – Served hot, the Easter Celebration Family Meal feeds up to six and includes a family-sized portion of Bob Evans’ signature hand-carved slow-roasted turkey, eight hickory-smoked ham steaks, three hand-crafted family-size sides, a dozen freshly-baked dinner rolls and cranberry relish. The meal is available for curbside pickup, carryout or delivery the week of April 11.
- Breakfast, including Family-Size Easter Breakfast or Brunch – Guests can also choose from Bob Evans’ array of breakfast entrees to enjoy all day. Try a classic Farmer’s Choice Family Breakfast or one of the new Farm Fresh Protein Bowls featuring farm-fresh veggies, vitamin-rich sweet potatoes, and nutrient-packed spinach. Bob Evans also carries Family-Size Breakfast meals-to-go starting at $3.99 per person. In addition, guests can complement their orders with the Sweet Cream Cold Brew Coffee hand-crafted in small batches starting at $2.99, or the crispy, black pepper honey glazed Blue Ribbon Bacon for $4.99.
- Upgrade Your Meal with Shareable Sides and Pies – Bob Evans also offers family-sized versions of all of your favorite side dishes starting at $8.99. From rich and creamy macaroni & cheese to its guest-favorite mashed potatoes with gravy, all sides can serve up to six people. Guests can also finish their meals with something sweet with triple berry, chocolate peanut butter, or double-crust apple pies, starting at $11.49.
Let Bob Evans Be Your Go-To for Easter
However you plan to gather this Easter, let Bob Evans make holiday meal planning easier. Guests can order their Farmhouse Feast now by calling their local Bob Evans Restaurant, ordering online or visiting any Bob Evans location until April 16. Farmhouse Feasts will be available for curbside pickup, carryout or delivery through April 17.
On Easter, all Bob Evans locations will be open during normal business hours, which vary by location, for breakfast, lunch and dinner serving all of your farm-fresh favorites!
For more information and to order a Farmhouse Feast, please visit https://www.bobevans.com/farmhouse-feast.
- More from Bob Evans Restaurants